Xtreamer India - Now on TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited 9340 in your account for the player kindly confirm, also how i can send you the print of the transaction to hold my unit.Also if you can offer now eTrayz i'll buy it now.

Ajay.

Oh man, I just saw this thread and am very interested as I was about to order the WDTV Live. Any chance I can get 7990 price ?

oh good, I was fighting against the deadline with so much work in the office. Now I can research and decide in peace !!!

Just a suggestion update your first post with the product link and pictures in case a newbie comes wondering about your product.

Switch said:
Just a suggestion update your first post with the product link and pictures in case a newbie comes wondering about your product.

+1 ,

As He Sells This Its Will Make Sure that a Newbie will Buy It ,Most New customers Are Newbie Also

Xtreamer Latest Firmware Ver 2.1.3

Improvements

1. NFS shares mounted via WEB GUI will be displayed in “Media Library->Network Sharesâ€

- It has been moved from “Favorites†to “Network Sharesâ€

- You can add a NSF mounted directory to “Favorites†by pressing “FUNC->Add to Favoritesâ€

2. Photo preview EXIF info font size increased.

Bugs Fixed:

1. Xtreamer crashes or reboots during video playback or when starting a next file. Fixed.

2. Thumbnail display bug. Fixed.

3. “Forbidden†symbol removed during reconnecting to network.

4. “DELETE(3)†button blocked in “Favoites†menu.

Any updates on our order which we placed in the month of Dec 2009, as you said by 15th of this month will get our product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back