Car & Bike Yamaha YZF-R15.

only the delta frame chassis of the bike has worth 1L :D .... AFAIK it is 6 speed close ratio gear box ...... this bike sud be fun to ride but only question is power and torque figures which are not yet revealed by yamaha

if it is 20BHP+ then i think its a bargain for 1L , also in the body design yamaha has done lot of price cut which u can see when you compare this with R125 which is 125cc bike but still looks far better than this

R125

2008yzfr125static03tcmfu8.jpg

R15

yamahayzfr1504ox8.jpg

But technically bike is way superior than anything on indian roads like Fuel injection, 4 valve per cylinder, DiASiL cylinders, Forged pistons, Liquid cooled etc if yamaha makes the engine revs anywhere near 15k RPM that will be awesome :D .....

about the ninja 250, i don't think it will be anywhere near 1.7L. with twin cylinder layout it will be at least 2.5L and above. it will be a CBU mostly that y the high price unless bajaj decides to manufaturer it locally but still i guess it will be more than 2L

leomax said:
r1228.jpg

;)

One thing i don't like about ninja 250 is it doesn't even have digital console..

screw the digital console mna! 250CC Vtwin :p I dont care what kind of a console it has the engine alone is worth it

Sandy said:
screw the digital console mna! 250CC Vtwin :p I dont care what kind of a console it has the engine alone is worth it

eggjactly :D

@ leo thats just speedo console of demo bike no one knows where will be the rev limiter :)

Sandy said:
correction... its not v-twin its inline twin
Code:
vtwin \/ 
Inline ||

you can see the tacho,cant ya :p

well,Ninja was given a pretty significant upgrade recently (2008 model) and what i was saying was paying 2L for old bike may not be worth it,keeping in mind that other manufacturers are also planning to bring more CBU's here..

i remember having read some magazine article.. in top gear it was, i think.. they said that the r15 would put out arnd 22bhp!!!!

I would prefer R15 more than Ninja. The ninja is costly for me and i liked R15 for the looks and it is a very good VFM. Does anyone know the the exact month when it will launch.

leomax said:
r1228.jpg

;)

One thing i don't like about ninja 250 is it doesn't even have digital console..
The speedo is digital :) ..BIKE India says the Kawa will be 1.7Lakh or 2Lakh.
If i am right Kawa bikes mainly use inlines .

DriftKingNT said:
I would prefer R15 more than Ninja. The ninja is costly for me and i liked R15 for the looks and it is a very good VFM. Does anyone know the the exact month when it will launch.

Expect it at end of June this year

Hmm so is end of June what were looking at positively? And can somebody confirm that Yamaha are actually taking bookings.

My room-mate is eagerly waiting for this bike, so the sooner it launches, the sooner I get to half-own it :eek:hyeah:

Anish said:
Hmm so is end of June what were looking at positively? And can somebody confirm that Yamaha are actually taking bookings.

My room-mate is eagerly waiting for this bike, so the sooner it launches, the sooner I get to half-own it :eek:hyeah:

Drool, the a smart way.

No damage on pocket still, get the full experience

Dammit I feel so jealous of these 15 year olds.. look at that rig he has.. and looking at a 90k bike.. when I was 14 we had to make do with a small dumper truck and a pack of condoms to entertain ourselves.

This materialistic world will get us nowhere! NOWHERE I TELL YOU !!

Back