Car & Bike Yamaha YZF-R15.

is it me or the tires looking too thin? and when (or around when) is this gonna launch? Man im impressed with this bike. will get my hand on it if its just below 1lack :p

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Dammit I feel so jealous of these 15 year olds.. look at that rig he has.. and looking at a 90k bike.. when I was 14 we had to make do with a small dumper truck and a pack of condoms to entertain ourselves.

This materialistic world will get us nowhere! NOWHERE I TELL YOU !!

lol yeah
Times have changed a lot of things
:mad:

for those who havn't heard about this beauty....

fz150redup3.jpg

Macho Street Fighter FZ 1

thats the FZ 150 i believe.... its a 150 cc, styled along the lines of the top end FZs....its expected in november (rumours), mostly to rival the pulsars and Rtrs..

^^Its Questions like that which make my day lol.

Damm i live near by that plc ..showroom yes? the bike is so freakin small ..cutie !

Nash said:
Damm i live near by that plc ..showroom yes? the bike is so freakin small ..cutie !

A friend told me that the showroom was closed down....I bought my enticer from there.

Sandy said:
its here! 10 of them were spotted near jayanagar 9th block :D

I could tell by the footpath that it was Bangalore :D

Ank1t said:
:rofl::rofl: And put it on ur RX ?

OT.

Here is my bike.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5008/copyofdsc01818ik4.jpg

Plsar 200 forks with the 260mm disc brake. special tricks done to keep spokes. Have a set of 220 forks as well, just a matter of time before i fit them in as well :) Can guarantee you mine is the only RX in the whole country with brakes like this :lol: me and my usual crazy mods :p this time on bikes though :rofl:

Back