Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

So, resuming gaming after more than 6 weeks. Completed Crysis 2 and Hard Reset in the past 4 days.

I had started playing The Witcher 2 before my exams came up. Unfortunately I'm feeling a bit bored to go back to playing it after such a long break. :| I'll finish off a few other titles first.

Still have quite a bit of backlog, which means I'll miss more of BF3 MP. :(

Going off to Goa tomorrow. :p So will start playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution after I return in a few days.

The Witcher 2 [Playing]

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Bastion

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Rage

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Mass Effect 2

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Renegade Ops

LA Noire

Batman: Arkham City

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Assassins Creed: Revelations

Red Faction: Guerilla

Just Cause 2

[strike]

Darksiders

FEAR

Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light

FEAR 2

Shank

Metro 2033

COD: Black Ops

Dead Space 2

Spiderman: Shattered Dimension

Singularity

Super Meat Boy

NFS Hot Pursuit

Bulletstorm

Bioshock 2

Dead Rising 2

Portal 2

Duke Nukem Forever

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Fear 3

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Section 8: Prejudice

Limbo

Alice Madness Returns

Starcraft II

Amnesia

Deathspank

Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue

Battlefield 3 (SP)

Crysis 2

Hard Reset

[/strike]

DXHM is really good viralbug,I am also currently playing it,gameplay is awesome,really addictive,it kinda feels crysis 2 was too easy compared to this.
viralbug said:
So, resuming gaming after more than 6 weeks. Completed Crysis 2 and Hard Reset in the past 4 days.

I had started playing The Witcher 2 before my exams came up. Unfortunately I'm feeling a bit bored to go back to playing it after such a long break. :| I'll finish off a few other titles first.

Still have quite a bit of backlog, which means I'll miss more of BF3 MP. :(

Going off to Goa tomorrow. :p So will start playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution after I return in a few days.

Yup everyone's told me the gameplay is really good.

Yeah me too felt Crysis 2 was easy. But I enjoyed playing it.

Hard Reset was fun. Didn't like the story much though.

Presently i am playing Assassin's Creed, GTA 4 coz i got my graphic card recently and playing all the previous good games...

Btw does anyone play mmorpgs if so suggest me a really good one pls

benryu said:
Presently i am playing Assassin's Creed, GTA 4 coz i got my graphic card recently and playing all the previous good games...

Btw does anyone play mmorpgs if so suggest me a really good one pls
Eligium is coming soon. Right now you can try out forsaken world or APB Reloaded or Runes of Magic. If ok with Moba genre, you can try out league of legends.

Completed DEUS EX:HUMAN REVOLUTION,really great game,very addictive,awesome gameplay and graphics,soundtracks were cool.:cool2:,Been a great journey prichard,Adam out!

Completed BattleField-3, Paused at Chapter 20 something on UC1. Finished 1 Season on F1 2010 before the Profile got corrupted, FIFA 2010 Manager Mode S01..

This is the Current status on my PS3. Should complete UC1 soon to Start UC2.

Send from SGS-II using Tapatalk

thegatekeeper said:
Completed DEUS EX:HUMAN REVOLUTION,really great game,very addictive,awesome gameplay and graphics,soundtracks were cool.:cool2:,Been a great journey prichard,Adam out!

Yes, it sure is a great game. You might want to give 'The Missing Link' DLC a play-through as well. :)

Black_Hawk said:
Yes, it sure is a great game. You might want to give 'The Missing Link' DLC a play-through as well. :)

Dude you should be starting Skyrim! You've no idea what is in store for you. :p

Gannu said:
Dude you should be starting Skyrim! You've no idea what is in store for you. :p

Yes Saar, right after I'm done with BF 3. Gaming was a off for me for about a week mate because of a recent robbery at my home at night. It has left me a bit sordid offlate, just trying to recollect myself and get back to the old groove again. :)

Btw, which title are you playing now?

Black_Hawk said:
Yes Saar, right after I'm done with BF 3. Gaming was a off for me for about a week mate because of a recent robbery at my home at night. It has left me a bit sordid offlate, just trying to recollect myself and get back to the old groove again. :)

Btw, which title are you playing now?

Crap that sucks! Really sorry to hear that man. Hope everything's alright and the folks are safe at your end.

Been playing Skyrim since December 17th. Not sure when I am planning to conclude this. Not any sooner for sure! The game is THAT engrossing. :p

Gannu said:
Crap that sucks! Really sorry to hear that man. Hope everything's alright and the folks are safe at your end.

Been playing Skyrim since December 17th. Not sure when I am planning to conclude this. Not any sooner for sure! The game is THAT engrossing. :p

I lost my Samsung N128 and camera sadly along with some other stuff. Thankfully though, everyone is okay and safe which is a huge blessing. It kinda ruffles you up mate, makes you paranoid and jumpy to begin with!! Everyone at home still recovering from the incident.

Now, about Skyrim > Wao, this is a another huge game ain't it? I know Udit is also playing it and he tells me it's impossible to tell me how much he has completed, he's also enjoying it thoroughly! On a side note though, I haven't played the earlier Elder Scrolls games, will that act as a big dampener in anyway?

Take care man. Any materialistic loss is secondary, as long as the people are safe. Do not worry, you will get over it eventually. :console:

Black_Hawk said:
On a side note though, I haven't played the earlier Elder Scrolls games, will that act as a big dampener in anyway?

Not really. Other than the non-linear gameplay, the game doesn't draw any references w.r.t. the previous TES titles or at least storyline wise. Co-incidentally Skyrim happens to be my first attempt at a TES game as well.

By huge, I really mean this game is HUGE!

almost done with uc2.
<
. started gow3
<
and excited for uc3.

btw guys shud i play uc3 after sometime. I dont want epic seried to end so soon. I have deus ex also. shud i start tht ?
<
wt say ??

Back