Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Completed Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC). 160+ hours!

Best experience I've ever had in any video game till date. And I have played a lot of games, A LOT.
I have it on my Wish list, but I am waiting to purchase a UW monitor and a GPU upgrade before I'll play this one...
Such reviews want me to advance my purchases, but the GPU marker is beyond f00ked right now...

completed ori will of wisps. pretty ****ing tough platformer on switch. I should've bought xbox version and played with elite controller. my thumbs hurt but it was totally worth it. I played a really good game after a while.

Was lucky enough to win Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition in a giveaway. Really looking forward to starting it this week.

Congratulations! YES, by all means start this wonderful title. I just recently completed it and what an experience it was. A true Masterpiece. Took me about 3 months to cover the game in it's entirety.

The following link might be of help if you need a chronological guide path of missions in the game (so that you can cover all the side missions and don't end up missing them):

RDR2 100% Completion Strategy Guide

Even if you are not going for 100% completion you can choose and skip stuff as per your liking from the guide above.

Good luck and enjoy the ride! :)

P.S. Once your done with the game search for RDR 2 Easter Eggs on YouTube and check them out. Fun stuff!

Congratulations! YES, by all means start this wonderful title. I just recently completed it and what an experience it was. A true Masterpiece. Took me about 3 months to cover the game in it's entirety.

The following link might be of help if you need a chronological guide path of missions in the game (so that you can cover all the side missions and don't end up missing them):

RDR2 100% Completion Strategy Guide

Even if you are not going for 100% completion you can choose and skip stuff as per your liking from the guide above.

Good luck and enjoy the ride! :)

P.S. Once your done with the game search for RDR 2 Easter Eggs on YouTube and check them out. Fun stuff!
Wow thanks!!! Can't contain the excitement. Just started the download and it's 118GB:hungover: . Hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow.

Do you recommend exploring and completing the story once on your own or just using the guide right away on the first playthrough ? I'm worried it might feel a bit mechanical following the guide.

PS - I haven't opened your link yet to avoid possible spoilers so I have no idea how the guide works

which giveaway?
I participate in several giveaways that come up in reddit.com/r/pcgiveaways. It's mostly just simple tasks like retweeting a tweet or following/visiting a page. I won the game in a giveaway sponsored by Kinguin.com where I could choose any game from their website that cost less than 50 Euros.

Wow thanks!!! Can't contain the excitement. Just started the download and it's 118GB:hungover: . Hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow.

Do you recommend exploring and completing the story once on your own or just using the guide right away on the first playthrough ? I'm worried it might feel a bit mechanical following the guide.

PS - I haven't opened your link yet to avoid possible spoilers so I have no idea how the guide works

It's just a table of all the missions, side missions and side activities needed to complete the game 100% in the most efficient way. Although I didn't see any spoilers but I completely understand your point.

If you want an absolutely fresh experience, yes go ahead and explore the game at your own pace and soak in the wonderful world Rockstar has created. Take this game slow, like good wine. Do missions, scour the map, ride and explore and importantly have a blast in the Wild Wild West!

If you pick up the game again for a 2nd play-through then follow the guide and go for a completionist run.

P.S. Once you are done playing the game for the first time, do comeback and post your thoughts. Will be waiting!

I've never been a fan of doing achievements personally. I just want to play the game and not be bothered with trying to get a png of a silver or gold medal. I wouldn't personally recommend trying to follow guides and all. Just play the game however you feel like and just enjoy it. Having those tickmarks/achievments and trying to chase them just ruin the experience for me personally. Still haven't beaten RDR2 yet lmao even after roughly 100 hours if i remember right, i'm in the last chapter but have no time to play it further yet at all but it is a brilliant game so far. The way i played it was i just did what i felt like doing, got bored of main missions? Just went off into the open world doing whatever i wanted, side missions, hunting, and just killing NPCs with poison arrows and lassoing them off cliffs lmao. Just do what you want to do, if you're a completionist type of person then it's fine, but just because you didn't 100% a game doesn't mean you didn't get the full experience. Have fun!

Yeah I'll just go with the game in my own pace and try and have as much fun as possible. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

Will definitely update when I finish the game

I started The Elder Scrolls Online and stopped playing my other games(for now). The world is super massive (i'd say the biggest of all MMORPG) and the world is so beautiful. If you're into The Elder Scrolls series i'd recommend you to try this one. It's almost always sold on a discounted rate on steam.

Last edited:
So after over 3 years of play I have just recently finished Zelda Breath of the Wild on switch and it has been the best game I have ever played in my life ! Had been putting off finishing it for quite some time because I didn't want it to end. Definitely recommend it to all! Nintendo truly makes the most fun games - for the longest time till I got the switch I would focus on graphical performance over gameplay - what a mistake that was.

I have such a huge collection and backlog on my ps4. However, I keep playing PES 2020/21 non-stop, get sucked back into it whenever I start a new game. This has been going on for almost 3 years now (earlier versions of pes or fifa). I dont regret it though as I enjoy it but part of me regrets it too as I cant try other games (have only played a few in past few years apart from football - RDR 2, GOW, TLOU, HZD)

Finished Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (yes the older 2014 one, not the 2017 one) after 4 years of on and off playing it.
had been stuck on a particularly nasty orc captain that killed me multiple times and got to rank 20, before I read some tips and got past it. This was before the "Brand" ability.
Once I got brand, and all health / arrow / focus upgrades, life became a lot easier...

Shadow of War shall wait for a GPU upgrade, my new 1440p monitor really stresses out the 970 that I have.

Just finished Resident Evil Village. I found the game to be really good. I'm kinda ticked off by the fact that the total gameplay is around 11hrs tho.

Will get back to ElderScrolls Online and Children of Morta (Switch). Maybe i'll try completing Horizon Zero dawn as well

Bringing this thread back.

Finished
Far Cry 5 - loved the game, rural merica meets guns meets cults meets Armageddon-ish.

In Progress
Just Cause 4 - Not liking it. Controls seem to off compared to its previous version.

Just started
MudRunner - I bought this game 3 years ago, never bothered to play. Such a gem. Diving Russian trucks through roughest terrain. Well, its Thursday night, I got 2 litres of Kompot and hardbass collection. Time to roll.

Almost finished Playdead’s Inside. Would highly recommend if you like puzzle games.
Currently playing Night in the woods. I like it so far. The art style is really cozy and pleasant.
I am playing Hades too on and off, since a week. I am not so impressed, despite all the positive reviews everywhere. I think i prefer Dead cells. Will update if I like it more.

Started the Ghost of Tsushima Director's cut ( Iki island) on PS5 :happy::happy::joyful::joyful::woot::woot:

Ghost of Tsushima_20210820112912.jpg

UPDATE: This game is phenomenal!!! Love every second of it, I'm spending most of my time on taking screenshots.

Ghost of Tsushima_2.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima_3.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima_4.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima_5.jpg

Last edited:
Back