Your most and least favourite tech Youtubers

Do you really want me banned from here? Ok, will give you some hints without any names,
Since we are living in a hotel suite, if someone is on video call, there's not much privacy for me as my wife is either lying on the bed or dozing off in a couch, pretty much visible to everyone unless I'm extremely careful with the camera angle (phone's front camera)
Some seemed more interested in looking behind me, if I'm sitting at the edge of the bed.
Some are literally telling me to position the camera properly ( I can very well see I'm in perfect focus)
These silly things..
One particular guy was so annoying, even my wife could understand his intentions and said point blank that she's not taking her jacket off..no matter how good the heating is.. loudly!!
Man this is messed up....i thot creepy in the sense of some guys asking for money or some other scam.....or some dark past of these youtubers......but what you told is truly messed up.....

What has he not told on this forum anymore :p
Nah!! Those are just outlines, believe it or not, 2 publishers have expressed interest in this boring life story...Depths of hell and back.
Man this is messed up....i thot creepy in the sense of some guys asking for money or some other scam.....or some dark past of these youtubers......but what you told is truly messed up.....
Nah!! These are rich people. I'm just a curious common man.

IMG_20220124_030245.jpg

I watch mostly hifi repair and equipment channels.
My favorites are, in no particular order

Techmoan (cool videos about obscure equipment)
12voltvids ( full recordings of equipment repairs. I have learnt a ton of stuff about electronic repair from him)
Restoration channels.

This here is a bit complicated. These guys are generalists who the to take a wide variety of projects
Type 1. Go into awesome details on each and every little thing is done. Depth of restoration is incredible. I've learnt things like different ways of rust removal, metal plating, restoring faded plastic etc
Type 2 quick and dirty restoration. Usually just a paint strip, sandblasting and repainting. Ok if you just like to waste time watching sandblasting - i have to accept it's fun, but otherwise no thanks
Type 3. These are the worst. Now that restoration videos have become big business, a bunch of Asian dbags have jumped onto the bandwagon. They buy a mint condition toy or hifi equipment, take the after videos first, dump it in a Marsh, and then mysteriously find it some time later, spend 30 minutes cleaning with a garden hose and brush and everything starts to work miraculously. There was this one episode where the guy dismantles the hdd, washes the platters with soap and puts it back together, and it booted. I didn't know whether i should cry or laugh

Back