Your most favourite TV serial

seinfeld is the ultimate comedy aces. u prolly dint get it or understand the humour in it. it happens with some ppl. if something is spoofed on mad tv doesnt mean its not funny is it. its funny already & thats y they are copying from something thats famous.

frasier also is good. also becker, raymond, i also used to like titus but its stopped now.

if u guys can get listen up & arrested development. download it off the net. its 2 of the new sitcoms going on in usa atm.

Well.... for a change, my pop had never/is not/will never bring an Idiot Box in our home!
Reason??!!
Sutdies. It spoils studies as well as moral character!

TheMask said:
perhaps i shud talk to ur dad.. n tell him how 'good' a computer is too.. :devil2:

No need, Masky! I'm already struggling to convince my dad to buy a PC! And you are trying put some salt over the wound! :p

seinfeld is the ultimate comedy aces. u prolly dint get it or understand the humour in it. it happens with some ppl. if something is spoofed on mad tv doesnt mean its not funny is it. its funny already & thats y they are copying from something thats famous.
Seinfeld is OK, nowhere near ultimate. Infact Fraiser and HHGG the old British Radio recordings are the ultimate comedies. Let me tell you Veronica's Closet another series that's raped on MAD TV is horrible, infact they just ridicule the bad ones...

~HeadShot~ said:
No need, Masky! I'm already struggling to convince my dad to buy a PC! And you are trying put some salt over the wound! :p

dont tell u dont have a pc then how the hell are u online almost the whole day(maybe night too)

ya coupling also owns. i4got about it. so its seinfeld coupling & arrested development.

coupling season 4 was ok. 1st 3 were just too good.

Boy you are a kid, summer vacations are not meant to be wasted in cyber cafes !!!!
Go out and play mate.. Man Do i miss summer vacations...

hehe..........
He is just 14. I too did not had my own PC when i was 14. Back then cyber cafe concept wasent even there.
I feel old now :p

funkymonkey said:
hehe..........

He is just 14. I too did not had my own PC when i was 14. Back then cyber cafe concept wasent even there.

I feel old now :p

same here :eek:hyeah:

BTW, fav : DuckTales - Toon Disney :yahoo:

EDIT : Add simpsons too...how stupid of me to forget it.....

My fav ones are Simpsons, Frasier and Becker, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai on Star one(and perhaps the first indian comedy on this thread).
GamerTV and Gadget Guru(on NDTV profit) are nice too.

My List:
Takeshi's Castle(Pogo), this one rocks, you just have to watch it.
The Contender (AXN)
Frasier (Star World, the best comedy show IMO..I think I am just like Frasier :D)
The Simpsons (Star World)
Gamer TV(TenSports)
WWE (Ten Sports)
Football (Mostly EPL on ESPN/Star Sports and related programs).

@~HeadShot~: Your dad has done the smartest thing a parent can do.

DC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back