Your most favourite TV serial

Well i have seen more serials now and even thought FRIENDS still remain my all time favourite, now i am hooked to stargate SG1 and Stargate atlantis series and also Battlestar Galactica.

Awasome Sci fi stuff. And BG is more drama than sci fi :p

when i used to have all the channels I used to watch Star world. ALL the serials in that especially Zena, Hercules, Whose Line it is Anyway(Now shown in Sahara hindi version), Friends, That 70s show, the third rock from the sun, and lots more :(
Now the only things i watch on TV is News

funkymonkey said:
Well i have seen more serials now and even thought FRIENDS still remain my all time favourite, now i am hooked to stargate SG1 and Stargate atlantis series and also Battlestar Galactica.
Awasome Sci fi stuff. And BG is more drama than sci fi :p
Hmm you have SG 1 ?
LOL when is the next meet :)

I also loved "that 70's Show" But after I heard that Eric Foreman is no longer there in 7th season and onwards, I am no longer watching it. My way of protesting(like the makers will notice :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( )

I want Eric back. what is the show without him.

It is like having Friends without Joey or Chandler or Monica or Ross or Rachel.(Phoebe I hate though :p )

Not watching anything currently for the sake of it..but i used to love Band of brothers, Tales from the crypt on HBO...cant say the same about Sex n the city..it suckd big time..:no:

and yeah, LOST is kind of ok...

BTW, call me a kid if you want but i used to watch(n like :p) Kenan n' kel on NICK...those two a$$holes were sometimes really funny..;)

blueyesdude said:
Well here are mine favourites:-
STAR WORLD:-
Friends
Yes Dear
Still Standing
Practice
That 70s Show
Charmed
Desperate Housewives :eek:hyeah: (Starting from today)

Cartoon Network:-
Dragonballz
HE-Man
X-men
BeyBlades
Static Shock
Justice League
Pokemon
Digimon

I have never missed any of the above shows till date.
Use my pctv stereo for scheduled recordings incase i miss any. :hap2:
WTF?? I thought DBZ stoped airing 2 years ago:huh: :huh:

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. undoubtedly is the best,i have dvdrips of all 10 seasons

looking for the ogininals now which will be around 4 discs per season so thats about 40 discs

also ffamily matters and full house n fresh prince were good ol comedies,any1 got digital copies of these series do let me know

also i have all epis of smallville,lost,desp housewives,joey etc but havent had much time 2 see em,maybe we can trade some series here on TE :D

Will and grace...Special mention "My Name is Earl"..Hindi: Office Office...Sarabhai vs Sarabhai...during the days...i loved Hum Paanch..Only comedies for me.

Back