Your most favourite TV serial

Shripad

ex-Mod
Well guys whats your all time favourite TV serial.

Mine is unquestionably FRIENDS.
Each episode = 22 Minutes of fun and happiness.

Have collected all 10 seasons on DVD (except 10th which is on VCD).

This is the only TV serial that i ever (really no kiddin) watch or repeat after childhood serials like Ramayana and Mahabharat.
I never see any other serial as i basically used to hate concept of TV serials until I stumbled onto FRIENDS on NBC on Thursday night when i was in USA 4 years ago. It was FRIENDS 7th season at that time. And ever since i have become a fan.

Have collected almost everything there is to be collected. Have their book, all interviews, a photograph signed by cast( real signatures, not a copy ).

So whats yours?

Masky likes friends too...I dont think he will be happy if I tell you all what he did to some dude on a train for getting hold of a copy of FRIENDS all season DVD pack...rite masky ;)
EDIT: As for me I like That 70s show, I dont exactly like that 70s show, but I like mila kunis, so I like that 70s show :), dloaded abt 5 GB on my crappy conn, will see if I can patao some1 and get an all seasons DVD pack...not the way mask did tho, something straight forward..:p

Hey me a BIG FAN of friends too.....
have got almost all.....except sme seasons...nd really want thm :(
BTW me dont watch TV serials.....only friends on my comp while eating food nd doing tp........

like Funky said 22mins of pure FUN :eek:hyeah:

just watched couple of Joey episodes, it simply dosent cut the friends does it?
Rockyme2002 said:
Hey me a BIG FAN of friends too.....
have got almost all.....except sme seasons...nd really want thm :(
BTW me dont watch TV serials.....only friends on my comp while eating food nd doing tp........

like Funky said 22mins of pure FUN :eek:hyeah:

Man i know what i did to get each and every episode.
What i have is original DVD set now. Ended up spending US$177 for it, but this is better investment than what i do in hardware.
Its something to fall back to at the end of tough day.( of course atleast till you are single ;) )

funkymonkey said:
just watched couple of Joey episodes, it simply dosent cut the friends does it?

Yup without the whole bunch (especially Chandler nd Monica)...its not tht Fun.....
Joey is fine...me watched atleast all by now.....but didnt like it as much as friends

BTW ...joey is smart in joey :p ...sux

Well... Mine is also friends... Got all the ten DVD's with me... Its fun allright... But i beleive the fun part dropped a bit when Monica and Chandler got engaged... My favourite character in the series "Chandler"...

F.R.I.E.N.D.S for me too.. :D

BTW, what ho0li said about me.. the fact of the matter is he tried to gimme a lap dance in a autorickshaw so that i cud get him a mouse pad!

Ask him what mouse pad he uses now! :devil2:

FRIENDS Undoubtedly..... I have all the episodes but some on DVD quality and some on VCD(which is crappier than usual). Also That 70's show, Just Shoot me, Becker, Everybody Loves Raymond, Yes Dear, Zoe Busiek: Wild Card, Grounded for life, and anyother comedy serial which comes on Star World.

Also ----- Whose Line is it anyway. One of my all time favourites.

thank the lord at least one said southpark

southpark rules (cartman : ay i cant belive that son of a b****)

as of other, almost everything on SW and ZC :p ecept jag and that bold n beau

some other gooes ones
amazing race, CSI (miami, NY and LA)

and ofcourse ROSWELL and SMALLVILLE

Seinfeld ? Seriously.. That show gets raped on most of the MAD episodes, that and Veronica's closet...
Me am a trekkie fan sadly they stopped it in India.

1. Star trek TNG
2. Voyager
3. The enterprise
4. Becker
5. That 70's Show
6. Simpsons

My fav serials. If I name a clear fav had to be Startrek TNG and Simpsons

Back