Your PC Picture

You guys are giving me a complex........... My case is so damn dirty..... I mean, I thought my case was neat but now, looking at your cases, mine is downright filthy.........

I was too lazy to do that till the time i saw bottle's case... Man you are the inspiration :D... Next thing on top of my list... Side panel cutting...

Well its seems we are going to have a serious competion here now
Many ppl are taking the cable management seriously.

Dont know if we shud have a new thread for this new passion on TE
"Cable Management Competion on TE"
But it will mean one more sticky.

HDD+Optical.
I have 1 DVDRW, 1CDRW, 1 DVD ROM, 2 SATA raid0 and 1 PAta for backup in case something goes wrong with raid. Weekly backups on Pata.

kinda know what funky means , heres my other rig

think trying to manage the wires would be an exercise in futility. ;)

Hey BAATLI,

What are the specs of the above comp??? Which mobo, processor, GPU, etc...... And what is the total capacity of those HDDs????

Well i am guessing thats a 9600 pro/Xt with ASUS A7N8x + AXP 2500+ on it... BTW what case is that...

@edit just noticed thats an Intel not AMD... Bottle how could you...

nah thats my old rig.. bit of a dinosaur. intel 2.8b (non ht) , p4p800 with a 9600xt . thats a wavemaster case

Bottle, am dying here for one wavy and u have two :p

but on a side note, plz post the pic of ur silver wavemaster with that voilet (not UV) CCFl on, that wud give an idea on how bright these ccfls really are :)

Okey just got off the phone and the dealer confirmed me that Cooler Master Centurian and Cooler Master Cavalier are both available... The centurian is for Rs 7250 with the PSU and has a plexi side panel... While the cavalier is for 7000 and comes with the PSU... Without the PSU the cabby is gonna cost Rs 2200 less... Now how good of a deal does it look(Ofcourse without a PSU)...

Fantastic Deal.
Just checked both the cabbies , just cant keep myself away from looking at it.

Do they have a front intake fan.

Loved the Centurion 5 , Side Panel & Cavalier 1 Meter in front.
Both are drop dead gorgeous

Both sux :tongue:
j/k :cool2: :)

Centurion is classy :eek:hyeah:
but both r great lookin

for 5k they kill the crumpled lanboy which is about the same price

Nyways its listed both come with windowed side-panels..... ;)
if not ....wht remains to b seen is ...do u need 1 :eek:hyeah:

nd lastly ......do they ship to Mumbai :eek:hyeah: :)

Rockyme2002 posted 1.2 minutes later:

@ Quady
both hav front 80mm nd rear 120mm ......its stated there :)

doesnt seem worth it.. dont think its complete alu but not very sure about that. elsewhere its priced cheaper than the wavemaster but here its at the same level

yep both are considerably cheaper everywhere. Wavemaster pricing is actiually very good here.
Look at the coolpc.com.au pricing. Wavemaster costs $231= thats exactly what it costs here.( lol P160 is cheaper there :p )
Switch are you sure its the pricing of centurian 5? I am asking bcoz there are centurian2,3,4 and they are not that great.
And even these models are cramped. They dont have the depth that wavemaster that(length).
They do that 120MM back fan but the motherboard is gona come right upto HDD cage.

well as i said above the prcing was confirmed to me on the phone only but i am sue that the pricing is correct.. Also available is Aerogate II.. Ohh!!! Yes!!! the fan controller thingy... BTW how much is the Wavey priced for as it is not available with them... BTW they are new country distri's for CM as itdepot people are no longer doing CM...

Back