Your PC Picture

okie guys here i go ....its my rig
image1951yw.jpg

this is my new rig which i am using in my hostel ..... i have modded the cabinet with a window and front intake for air

image1969ot.jpg

this is close up of my cooling fan starice ...... looks kool works too kool

image2933be.jpg

image2945he.jpg

some pics of my modded kooler on 6600GT ....this is a Athlon XP HSF fan which i have taken off and fixed onto 6600GT reduces temps by 15*c .....

image1912qc.jpg

my small northbridge kooler

image2500cd.jpg

my 2nd rig @my home ......

neat window mod..though i think you should have cut the side till the top curve as well

and you keeping your usb bracket inside the case ? for the diagnostic lights i suppose.. are they of any real use ?

bottle said:
neat window mod..though i think you should have cut the side till the top curve as well

and you keeping your usb bracket inside the case ? for the diagnostic lights i suppose.. are they of any real use ?

yeah dude they really helps some time while OCing ....... anyways i am always doin some experiments for OCing on my PC ..... so sometimes these lights helps ....

I had put a Coolermaster Duron heat sink on my Ti4600.. :D.. the only problem with a bigger heatsink (like a full blown one in ur mod) is u cant use a couple of slots below the graphics card.. but then again i see from the pic u posted that its not that much of a problem for ya..

Rockyme2002 said:
Btw whts tht knob above the FDD......

Fan controller for his monster hsf :p

TheMask said:
I had put a Coolermaster Duron heat sink on my Ti4600.. :D.. the only problem with a bigger heatsink (like a full blown one in ur mod) is u cant use a couple of slots below the graphics card.. but then again i see from the pic u posted that its not that much of a problem for ya..

Fan controller for his monster hsf :p

anyways i am not using any of the PCI slots ..... and if i have to use there are 3 left .....

Hey rahul, what is your memory divider at with 300HTT? You're better off running it at a lower HTT with memory in sync. A high HT bus speed gives you absolutely no performance gain! Also you lose memory performance if you run it with a divider as certain timings like Trfc and Trc are automatically relaxed. These cannot be set in memory config in most mobos.... u need DFI or u must use a64 tweaker. So the best is to keep it in sync.

actually i am running 260x9 that is 2340Mhz ....and my memory is in sync with toooooo relaxed timing that is 3-5-5-10 ........ but i have seen there is a increase bandwidth in memory ..... like with 2-3-3-10 i wan getting memory bandwidth of 52xx now it is increase to 68xx .....so i think there is a performance increase in this with some losened memories ..... but actually i want OCZ vx ,but it is not available here in india ......i am trying hard if i can get do u guys know any source .....

EDIT:- i have updated my siggy ...

rahul3111 said:
actually i am running 260x9 that is 2340Mhz ....and my memory is in sync with toooooo relaxed timing that is 3-5-5-10 ........ but i have seen there is a increase bandwidth in memory ..... like with 2-3-3-10 i wan getting memory bandwidth of 52xx now it is increase to 68xx .....so i think there is a performance increase in this with some losened memories ..... but actually i want OCZ vx ,but it is not available here in india ......i am trying hard if i can get do u guys know any source .....

EDIT:- i have updated my siggy ...
Yup higher the memory clock, the faster the comp :). For OCZ VX you need to voltmod that board cos the max is just 2.85 volt. If you're using hynix D43 ram, ur probably voltage limited!

Chaos said:
Yup higher the memory clock, the faster the comp :). For OCZ VX you need to voltmod that board cos the max is just 2.85 volt. If you're using hynix D43 ram, ur probably voltage limited!

i have kingston KVR do u know which chip it uses ...... anyways its running@stock 2.6v ..... anyways i want the TCCx chips not BH-5 for BH5 i have to get DFi ...... i am planning to get new ram because i can use that in my new rig .....

Chaos said:
Yup... try pumping in as much voltage ur mobo allows. 2.85 is pretty much within safe limits.

thats nice...... but i have seen on the chips onlt kingstin is written on that .....and the no is something like D32 ....... don't tell me i can't OC that .....anyways wat will be the max speed and timing with these chips ......

Best cooling for my CPU and graphics card :bleh: :hap2: :eek:hyeah: :tongue: :rofl: !!!

MY PC --- Pretty messy…. This is how it usually is… can’t be bothered to clean up for the sake of some photographs …..

My subwoofer for the Creative Megaworks 5.1 550.

My (messy) desktop

MY table at it’s messiest. Note the pair of sandals at the side…… I use them whenever I am tinkering around with my comp. Helps to prevent any irritating electric shocks :rofl: :tongue: !!!

Various stickers on my cabby….

Front of my cabby…. With the special cooling :bleh: :eek:hyeah: …. I know it is crappy but I don’t have a choice. Had to sacrifice something else for the cabby….. was not ready to do so…. Prefer performance(with side panel always open) to looks.

The inside of my cabby… I am actually embarrassed to post it here…. After the ULTRA clean cabinets like Bottle and others….. but what the heck!!!

@Nikhil

I can see that you are going to have a major dust problem in your computer case :O That external fan will blow in a lot of dust.

I have also read that it is NOT a good idea to have an A.C. fan very close to a computer because of EMF interference problems. I am not very knowledgeable on this so maybe some who is will give more info on EMF interference chakkar.

Eazy posted 7.75 minutes later:

Here is a picture of a fire caused by an inverter blowing up - I came across this picture yesterday - it seems this EXPLOSION took out a lot of hardware with it. :O

Last edited by a moderator:
here's my complete table :D

wat can i say....a modded table?? :lol: actually the drawer was on the right side..it was shifted to the left and a sliding thingy was put in its place ;)

SunMysore said:
here's my complete table
wat can i say....a modded table?? :lol: actually the drawer was on the right side..it was shifted to the left and a sliding thingy was put in its place

My setup is a lot like yours - the only difference I see is that I have storage space in the full area where your case is under the table and I have kept the case on the table top next to the monitor. I open my case al least once a day so I was geting back aches bending down so often :). Is that water cooling I see you have right under your monitor ?? :rofl:

nope..its the subwoofer of my ATP3 under the monitor :p

will fit the whole thing except the radiator inside very soon :D

SunMysore said:
nope..its the subwoofer of my ATP3 under the monitor :p

will fit the whole thing except the radiator inside very soon :D
Awww MAN... I was talking about the "ice water" cooling marked in RED by me.... :rofl:

Back