Your PC Picture

our college has philips DMM with temp readout. Its cost was 2.5K for the college. I know this bcoz one of my friend broke one and had to pay the price of new one which was for 2.5K.
Of course for college it will be cheaper but it should be around that range.

funkymonkey said:
philips DMM with temp readout. Its cost was 2.5K

MAN thats cheap. I wonder if it is any good. I am totally allergic to the name PHILIPS. BUT If I had seen a DMM with temp readings at that price I would have picked it up - I got a decent one made in Germany but branded "Rishab Max12" DMM for 2.5K

Rishab gave me excellent service when I had a small complaint - they even got in touch with me from Nagpur on a Sunday to make sure the DMM was OK. Its nice to deal with people who care.

@ Nikhil.. a huge fan blowing IN and the HS fan blowing OUT? i am not sure if that really helps.. but hey u r getting good temps.. thats what matters i guess..

The HS fan is blowing INTO the Xp-120....

And actually, I was mistaken... the probes are accurate.... the situation in the morning wa slike this ---- the Bangalore temp was at 22 deg C. So, obviously inside my room ,it would have been cooler.

So, 21 deg C of the mobo temp is correct

Nikhil said:
The HS fan is blowing INTO the Xp-120....

And actually, I was mistaken... the probes are accurate.... the situation in the morning wa slike this ---- the Bangalore temp was at 22 deg C. So, obviously inside my room ,it would have been cooler.

So, 21 deg C of the mobo temp is correct

So that answers the question of why your temps are sooooo low. Man I have NEVER seen those temps on my setup - not even when I put on the A/C on a cold Mumbai winters day. :eek:hyeah:

HEHEHEHEHE!!!

That is why Bangalore ROCKS!!! And my XP-120 too!!!

PS:I could not get what you were hinting at... the weather part or the XP-120 part....

Nikhil said:
HEHEHEHEHE!!!

That is why Bangalore ROCKS!!! And my XP-120 too!!!

PS:I could not get what you were hinting at... the weather part or the XP-120 part....

The Weather part... I use a Zalman 7000cu HSF and this always gives me Idle CPU temps which are about 2C over the room temp.

u want pics??? u got pics :eek:hyeah:

everything xcept the rad housed inside :clap:

SunMysore posted 4.27 minutes later:

ohyeah, both sidepanels closed ;)

Nice..... but in the second and third pics, the colour of the CCFLs are not very clear. In the first pic you can clearyl make out the blue colour........In the third you can still make out the blue colour...

Have you guys seen this.... Sunbeam Chameleon Color Changing QUAD LED Laser Kit ....... interesting....

This is one of the easiest and coolest lighting mods we have seen in a long time! The control panel slides right into your 5.25" bay with the 4 LED Laser lights plugged into its circuit board. Use the velcro tape to mount the LED Laser lights where ever you like and with a touch of the power button you have your case fully illuminated.

But what makes this kit really cool is that since each LED Laser light has 3 LEDs inside, they can produce any color you like, from yellows to greens to orange to blue to white, et cetera. This is a very slick and well designed setup that couldn't be easier to operate!
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2684

Nikhil said:
Nice..... but in the second and third pics, the colour of the CCFLs are not very clear. In the first pic you can clearyl make out the blue colour........In the third you can still make out the blue colour...

Actually 2nd & 3rd are with lights off....anyways pics are taken with my 7610.....so its not very clear....

oh ok then......

@Eazy ---- They are really cool.... WOuld love to have them.... of course not in my present cabby.....

Nikhil posted 0.55 minutes later:

rahul3111 said:
Actually 2nd & 3rd are with lights off....anyways pics are taken with my 7610.....so its not very clear....

And I assume that the blue light in the 3rd pic is due to the Asus???

Last edited by a moderator:
Eazy said:
Have you guys seen this.... Sunbeam Chameleon Color Changing QUAD LED Laser Kit ....... interesting....

looks like it is worth spending $20 on.. but its tough to get a general idea of it brightness (perhaps if u highlight the components better in those pics) n my liking to it unless i see one in action..

here's mone A7N8X Deluxe .... when there was no cabby for that .... it was running linke that around 2 weeks ....

Back