Your PC Picture

some changes happened in my PC.
My Ventec spectrum died. The wire got pulled. Will solder it back tomorrow. So till then makeshift Card cooler ;)
Also sold Starice. Replaced it with XP-90 for now. Shortly watercooling.

ventec spectrum is a card cooler.
http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-191-1.htm
The mobo is A8N SLI Deluxe. The chipset fan looks little different bcoz i have removed the top part of the chipset cooler. It increases the passage for air.
RAM is OEM D43 i picked up from singapore. I almost forgot about this ram until yesterday, it was packed in same box as some other packaging that we didnt open until yesterday :p
And ya that is venice of course. Dont use winchester in this pc anymore.
And those are CM SATA and IDE cables.

heh, all that red wire loops at bottom is the temp fans i attached.
And i dont care about the cable management. Its too time consuming. I hate any kind of management to be honest :p

nah those are not TT Ramsinks.
They came with this RAM.
I also have bought the Xper icebag heatspreader for my cousine but those are still with me. Will be putting those on ocz value vx which he got from US.

Ocz value dosent come with ramsink. The GOLD and EL series does come with Ramsinks.
The only way to measure RAM temp is to use thermal probe.
but usually touch them while pc is running say 3dmark. Thats gives you nice idea.
If its too hot to keep your hand on it for 10 sec then you better get some ramsinks.

Ok,some pics of my Thermalrigjt XP-120 with a thermaltake thunderblade multi LED fan.The TT Led fan is not a tri LED fan. It has waaay too many colours. Much more than 3.

ok....ill try taking a pic of my PC with my webcam, it took me years for my cable management....you guys have no idea how many cables the 550WTPII comes with!! o_O >_<

here it is...still trying to fit my new UV lights in neatly..

enjoy :p...

BTW still not finished...still need to install a window in my sidepanel

Case: Heavily modded (by me) Mercury i found on ritchie for rs1000

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg