Your PC Picture

MX5021 drools! :D. My MX510 shud be with me in a couple of days thanks to bootli :). The only diff between 510 and 518 is the dpi right?

Chaos posted 11.93 minutes later:

TheMask said:
looks like it is worth spending $20 on.. but its tough to get a general idea of it brightness (perhaps if u highlight the components better in those pics) n my liking to it unless i see one in action..
Masky sunbeam makes multicolor CCFLs as well. They look awesome! Here's a review:

http://www.pcextreme.net/multiccfl.php

Definitely better than LED tubes ;)

I had one like that..... It has a calculator at one side.... The sad part is that it is very small and also the mousepad layer starts peeling off after sometime.....

bottle said:
no idea . got mine free along with the monthly provisions :p

Must change my provision store - I get only mouse droppings along with my provisions :(

@freekill - nice !! - how about posting a picture of the insides of the case. ;)

So Far ive not had a single problem with the keyboard.....**Koi Nazar Na lagaye**..ive heard they suck big time....

BTW the pic of my mousepad:p:p

@Eazy ...Ive not OC'ed it yet no idea of doing so in the near future...will surely post the pics in a few days.:):)

@bottle That is a Hp 5500 series inkjet printer,scanner,copier and fax bought it last March @ 10,800...currently its arond 9,500 or so can enquire if u want

BTW all the pics from my cam Minolta X20 2 mp Current -- 1600x1200 pixels at the max clarity

The prev ones were Ecnomical Quality

Last edited by a moderator:
I was forced by Appo to give him company for 2 friggin hours to get those speakers of his.I was sooo bored,i was literally gonna go mad.

:drool: :drool:

It was my dream speakers once....... coz' it was not available, I had to ditch it..... but still, my Megaworks 5.1 550 is still good enough....

And since I just installed it the correct way, it sounds better......

Just drilled abt 4 holes and hung my speakers and calibrated them......

They do sound awesome....

Ok.... Sorry for going OT

But appo --- AWESOME Speakers!!! And the best part is the cordless remote and the soundtouch centre....

Back