Your PC Picture

no digicam:(..that was taken with my k300i:)

ok, heres one with nightshot mini-Dv cam
cooler37tb.jpg

cud have brought them closer to the card but, that wud obstruct the audio cable

argus_smith said:
but, that wud obstruct the audio cable

Are you referring to the thin gray colour audio cable that comes with sound cards ? I Have not attached this cable for years on my system and I have no problems listening to Audio from the Optical drives either from Audio disks or Movies. It seems the IDE Data Cable from the Optical drive to the Motherboard also carries the Audio Signal which is picked up by the sound card. And I have not noticed any difference in sound quality by using the IDE Data cable or the thin GRAY sound cable.

Many years back I had assembled my computer and forgot to attach this gray cable and when I started an Audio disk .... THERE WAS MUSIC !!! :)

^^ You need to enable Digital Audio Extraction (DAE) then you can heat ACDs without tht audio cable :) its there in Device manager > CD ROM

EDIT : Argus..if u still insist on the cable :p put a couple of fan grills for the fans..it'll be around 10 per grill.....and u have given me a new idea ;)

Well..these are my PC pictures.. :eek:hyeah:

This one with sleeved cables..( Thnx to Sunny) :D

Finally...Sunny gave back my DVD Rom :chair:

( OT: I am an artist at heart.. :eek:hyeah:My room is full my fav oil paintings )

(Ps: Thnx to Sunny for his motivation to post here :) )

Price : Rs 3250 incl all taxes

Avlbility : I really dont know..but IMHO there are many alvbl now....

I went into the shop to buy the LG 4163B or the 1620...when he called the disty to ask whether the 1620 was avlbl, he said that 1620 is outdated and 1640 is avlbl.....thats what i call sheer luck :eek:hyeah:

EDIT : Upgraded to the latest firmware, DVD-R DL got enabled :eek:hyeah: saw this in Nero InfoTool

Back