Your PC Picture

Chaos said:
What exactly is that 80mm below the gcard cooling? Doesn't seem like there's any hot component on the mobo at that place :S.

that 80MM fan is kooling the motherboards chipset ..... as i am using starice there is no air in the fanless chipset kooler's heatsink ..... it is supposed to get some air from the CPU fan as the heatsink is just next to the CPU .....

with mine previous case there was no problem as the 80MM intake fan was doin the job ...... but with this case yesterday i got motherboard chipset temps around 48*c so, i fitter that fan now temps are around 35-38 .....

@ deejay ...... if i was in mumbai i wud have taken help from u guys ..... managing cables is really tough in this case ....

You should then probably try and cool the fins located behind the proccy and not the block. I'm sure it'll be more effective.

Chaos said:
You should then probably try and cool the fins located behind the proccy and not the block. I'm sure it'll be more effective.

i was also thinking the same but there is no space in there ..... how do i fit a fan there ....

did some sort of cable management thingy....i apologize for the horrendous quality of the pics..but cant help it:p

one more request..do try to erase the visual of those fan cables at the bottom :tongue:

no prizes for guessing where the two IDE HDDs are ;)

My sweet old A8N-E is rocking there:eek:hyeah:. Nice LED fans bro and as Chaos asked where is the exhaust fan????.

^^well..case is gonna be open all the time..and i do plan for one exhaust and one intake via the optical drive cage...too lazy to install some now..cpu is stayin cool enough.

p.s: this arrangement led to the ntldr problem :(

Did some cable management (not in bottle and eazy's league) but for better airflow, comments welcome :D

Shifted the PC to a new location and cleaned up quite a bit :)

Switch said:
@Anish You need some help...
:mad: ! Nah, j/k yes but that's what I did in 10 mins before installing my SB Live !

I don't like opening the case every day and since temps are low now, I'll work on it after you send me ...... :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back