Your PC Picture

Saiyan said:
Took some pictures of my cable management(i think it is) on DFI, This is my first ever assembling a PC, so felt a little difficult and that too with Xp-90 which made it little worser:( (stuggled with it for 30mins).

So guyz how is it:) , have changed the routing of SATA cable today morning. Suggestions accepted:)

and here is my MX518:hap2:

opps forgot to take the pic along with the gloves:p

Thanks to Kin_of_evil for bringing the camera.

edit:din't connect the FDD cables, also have i installed the Xp-90 and its fan in right way???:huh:

nice pictures :clap: :cool2:

the fan is sucking air change it put it the other way. it should blow air into the xp 90

So finally u assembled ur DFI in ur Rig.
Congo.

BTW whats ur temp at full load with XP90 , plz lemme know.

The Pic Quality is really amazing , can u provide me the details of the cam
used for the photoshoot.

Well @ full load after 30mins using stress prime @ 1.55vcore mine it was around 46c, also it seems that i hve installed the cooling fan on Xp-90 the wrong way, so will check the temp after changing it.

Dint get time to notice what camera that was, it was some 5mp camera bought around 2 yrs ago in US according to my friend.

Was the processor at stock speed or oced speed ?

Prime
As my 3000+ with stock heatsink @ 2500Mhz goes to 53~55C with Prime.

Games
Currently lowered it to 275x9 = 2475Mhz but it goes to max 45~47 while playing games.
Games i played at max settings were FarCry,NFSUG2,POPSOT 45C was max.
In windows its at 41~42 with stock cooler.
Can u provide me with a bit of detailed info like i provided.
It wud be really helpful.

@Saiyan: Yep the fan seems to be reversed. Bottle had mentioned that he found better temps with the fan reversed on the heatsink, i.e. with it blowing air away from the heatsink not onto the heatsink , he was using an XP-120.

And a 20->24 pin converter is not at all recommended . You might as well use the plain 20 pin connector.

Good pics, good cable management :D

P.S : try keeping the SATA cable a little loose, it looks like it has sharp bends which could cause errors during data transmission slowing down your HDD speeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ quad

Prime

3000+ with Xp-90 and proper positioning of the fan, @2502Mhz @ idle 28~29, and after 15mins prime its 42c.

Will try out games and post it tommorrow.

@Eddy 20 to 24 pin i am confused, in my old A8N-E the comp dint boot at all, but in DFI its working and acc. to funky he was using the very same PSU along with 20 to 24 pin with DFI- ultra-D. Some one clear me.

and here is my screeny of my current OC@ idle, will be pushing it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, have changed the routing of the SATA cable in Saiyan's rig. It now goes right across the CM 120 mm fan but doesn't block the airflow in anyway. Also, have clipped the cable ties used for the CM 120 mm fan too.

Have done few mods myself ( At last, for MYSELF ). Took the Antec 80 mm which Saiyan got at the Chennai launch of DFI and strapped it onto my 6800GT ( Thx. to Smithy for the original idea :) ). Max temps have come down by 9 degrees - So far, so good. Am waiting to get my hands on Ed's Antec 80 mm's as well as 2 Panaflo Ultra High Speed 80 mm's ( Where are they, Funky ? ). These Antec 80mm SmartFans seem to be good - They do move lotsa air. First, I put the 80mm as the rear exhaust fan and it did manage to push lot of hot air out of the cabbie. But, no pics coz' no camera :(

whos is it?
i'll quote him - "no more hardware upgrades for 2 yrs"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: - TE's biggest LIAR :bleh:

Meh. I'd post pics, but my desk is a mess and i cant be bothered tidying up :p

Anyway, here's what It looked like last year when I had a P4 LGA 775 Prescott (BIG mistake) and a 6600GT (and different ram).....

The case was much more tidier after that, but now its a complete mess :p

Anyway, I'll be changing my case in 3-4 weeks from now, so you'll see 2 new sets of pics :D

EDIT: Can't post thumbnails lol, just clik instead...

MOD EDIT: changed to thumbnails :)

please post thumbnails dude!!!

But I love that cabby..... Stormblast also has the same cabby and I wanted to buy one for myself but went overoard on the actual components... :p

Back