Your PC Picture

Switch, looks like u've taken SATA cables thro' the back of the MOBO. I feel that the bend where u've taken it behind is a lil' too sharp. Eazy told me that this causes data corruption. Try to find some other way to route the SATA cables.

Another suggestion. Remove the tool box and hide all the cables there. Will look even better without the clutter at the top which is kinda unavoidable.

Overall, beautifully done - 10/10 :D

Freaky said:
Switch, looks like u've taken SATA cables thro' the back of the MOBO. I feel that the bend where u've taken it behind is a lil' too sharp. Eazy told me that this causes data corruption. Try to find some other way to route the SATA cables.

Overall, beautifully done - 10/10 :D

Ooops - I missed the routing of the SATA cables.

Yeah MAN Switch I read somewhere that SATA cables should be kept away from the boards circuitry as they do not have proper shielding and they pick up electromagnectic noise and can cause data corruption. But since you have already done it you can confirm if this is a fact or fiction :) Are you getting SATA transfer rates of around 45 - 50MB/s ? The article I read mentioned that even if there are 2 SATA cables being used they should not be taped or pressed together along the way.... Hmmmmm .....

Sharp bends will cause damage to the fragile SATA cables and connectors. Make sure that the SATA connectors on the MoBo are not under any strain.

YUP - I have always felt that Switches cable management has been amonst the best !! :clap:

Thanks for the comment guys... I am honoured... Will definately look at the sata issue... And yes i know it still needs improvement :p...

No need for any real improvement. Really good. U've put a lot of thought into it. Just remove the toolbox and hide the cables there.

I got 1 of the packages that i ordered from sidewinders today.

Had some arctic alumina tubes, SI-120, TT 120 MM fan, Blue CCFLs and 1 thing that i will show you guys later after i get the other box ;)

^^ Awesome stuff Funky ! And I'm guessing the other is a X1800XT :p

And yeah, about SATA cables, I believe that extra bending was the cause of my troubles, so be extra careful mate !

these sata cables didnt gave any problem with extra bending. The one that came with motherboard used to cause data courruption sometimes or drive wont detect when bent. These CM dont give that problem.

Switch said:

Some of my current Setup Pics... Somebody get me some CCFL's :)

Well i can get you some cfls, not ccfls, are equally good and they DO NOT heat up, I am currently using the same :D

ok...fixed a ccfl onto my sucky rig.....hafta look forwards n back before switching on the CCFL...have to consult my DMM twice atleast...

toooo bright for my cam...:(

Back