Your PC Picture

stormblast said:
whats the cfm & dba of the 80mm stealth fan

I have no idea :huh:

My friend bought the 80mm stealth and he has installed it - its no use asking him these questions as he is a nOOb and I know his answer will be ... DUH !!! ....WHAAAAT is cfm and dba ???

yep its wavemaster. Problem with stacker is its size. its front end gets way out of my table and if i keep it sideway i have to get up everytime i need to access the optical drives. So scrapped that idea for now. Maybe i will put stacker for sale and also this wavemaster for sale and purchase some mid size case with lots of drive bays. i now have 4 SATA HDDs and 1 PATA which i use sometimes. So need 5 drive bays.

@ Quad and Sandy, Funky informed me that the Zebby is holding well. The volts don't change at all at load too - 5 and 12 at load and idle.

it costed me 5.5K. PSU is better than what i expected. I took a risk of getting zeby as antec pricing was nuts.

So went ahead and got this and so far , so good. Rock solid, no voltage fluctuations, no change in voltage under full load.

The impressive part is the exact accuracy of the PSU. I had removed whole system to install this PSU and measured +5v, +12v and +3.3V from he back of the motherboard and values were 5.00 , 12.01 and 3.30.

Exactly how it should be not even minor deviations.

Sunny, don't tell me that it's ur cabbie ;) Never knew that ur cabbie would know what it would be to be wearing it clothes :bleh:

Coolermaster Hyper 48 HSF

Yesterday I got this cooler and I took a picture of it - it has been taken with my cheap Canon A400 digicam with available Window light but as the picture came out so well I wanted to share it with you people :)

Eazy said:
Yesterday I got this cooler and I took a picture of it - it has been taken with my cheap Canon A400 digicam with available Window light but as the picture came out so well I wanted to share it with you people :)

:hap2: :hap2:
how much did you pay for it? :cool2:

Back