Your PC Picture

Nice Mod ! What are temps like right now ? i.e. what was the drop in temps you noticed with the new fan ?

IMO, the heatsink itself is somewhat of a weak point.. doesnt have enough mass/surface area to adequately dissipate heat . But unfortunately anything larger tends to create an obstruction for the PCI-E gfx card that overhands the chipset HSF.

effectively the temps went down about 5C. but more importantly the sound levels have gone down too.
btw i did not use AS5 on it. i used the thicker white paste which comes with that arctic cooling vga coolers.

i dont care about that :p

this section of the room is dedicated for my main pc. My study is seperate so i dont go on cleaning it and doing wire management :p

and by cheaning i mean there were like 10 cards, 4-5 ram sticks. 3-4 books, couple of more tea mugs, some chocoloate rappers, a dish or two 5-6 pens, couple of hundred more useless CDs etc.

So imagine that and now :rofl:

and noone enters this room much anyway except me and my friends

WOW, the room is really neat and also the computer.

BTW sunny how is your room now, dont tell me its still the same way as you hve posted in the modded PSU thread.

nice room and nice rig man
ok.gif

hey guys.. am sorry.. i deleted a few posts here.. i wanted to club them together into a seperate thread.. i guess i kinda screwed up in between and deleted them.. :(

the gist of the posts i deleted: :p

FunkyMonkey:

i cleaned my room today..

TheMask:

i wish i cud say something like that..

SunnyBoi:

same here :bleh:

saiyan:

WOW, the room is really neat and also the computer.

BTW sunny how is your room now, dont tell me its still the same way as

you hve posted in the modded PSU thread.

SunnyBoi:

^^ U r gonna regret u asked that (or something close to that) :p

Switch:

Well you guys have to see the pics of my room as of now... I am not

sure from where to start cleaning it... I am reserving the Diwali break

for this...

@ Masky, yea it happens, i screwed up the TE chennai meet once by trying to add a poll, lol... or was it pune meet :S

To bring the thread back to topic..this is the picture of my PC which I use mostly for work (AMD64 3200 Winnie)

And my older PC. This is a P4 2.4C

bought a new PSU :D Zebronics 400W

ATX12V and one rail with 2HDD, one floppy removed from the PSU PCB :rofl: talk about customisation and modularisation!!!! :p

12V at 12.50V....powersafe 500W does 12.48 :D

5V at 5.06V....powersafe 500W does 5.10 :D

SunnyBoi said:
bought a new PSU :D Zebronics 400W

ATX12V and one rail with 2HDD, one floppy removed from the PSU PCB :rofl: talk about customisation and modularisation!!!! :p

12V at 12.50V....powersafe 500W does 12.48 :D

5V at 5.06V....powersafe 500W does 5.10 :D

hehe opened new psu so fast? so no warranty now :tongue:

Back