Your PC Picture

argus_smith said:
ripped off the dealer with this deal...got each of those tricolor for 100 bucks each (had him remove em from some zebby cabby's ;))

Can u rip one more for me [J/K]

At 100Rs each u r realllllllly lucky. :hap2:

And gr8 that dealer sold that triled fans to u.

Anish said:
Indeed it does :eek:hyeah:

But he neva' said he got Antec ;)

No i dint tell he bought antec, i am just telling, when i asked for tri LEd in chennai, only antec 120mm was available which costs a bomb when compared to what smith has got.

bugged the dealer for more than a month and he finnaly gave up and gave me the fans from the cabinets:p

btw..that blue one pushes air with a lot of force while the tricolors are pretty average.
the blue one cost me 150:p

p.s: i had asked in chennai for led fans and the antec 80mms cost 750 bucks and the generic ones cost 350:bleh:

little modifications go a long way:p...

cpu idling at 27C (it rained today:bleh:)
and maxing out at 38C (after a session of superpi) :hap2:

^^ stock cooling + that fan

ooh btw...temps shot up a bit..its idling at 30-31C now
and just for reminding u guys...its a northwood 2.4@ stock freqs/volts

Here are some pics of the nf4 chipset fan, which i changed, of my DFI Ultra-D. I used a spare 50mm fan for the mod which i had lying around.

Dialup Warning. pics are quite large in size.

The Default fan had high rpm (>6000 rpm) and was quite Loud. This 50 mm fan has low rpm (2800 ~ 3000 rpm) and is quieter. plus it pushes more CFM.

Below are some pics of the Antec TPII 550W psu. these pics were taken about 10 days back, since then the wiring has been optimised a bit.

@ masky .....Thanks buddy:cool2: . was just going to upload resized (smaller images) but then saw that you have already done it. Thanks once again.:hap2:

@ Anish, Yes the fan fits perfectly. actual planning took more than a day but fixing it took 5 minutes.
Antec TP2 550W cost me 7.2K

Back