Your PC Picture

Dont ask all sort of things... I am looking for some rubber moulding to put on the sides... Waise its getting powder coated... Any idea about the rubber moulding... Cut was inspired from the Tusami case by TT...

Switch

You will get the rubber moulding in car repair shop. Specially those who work on windows. Its used in the car. I have mounted it on my moded server cabby. Here is the pic of it.

Nicely done funky... I asked at the car repair shop but they didnt had any... BTW which particular car window moulding works the best... I will go and ask windshield experts...

Well there are double groove and single grove available. This perticular one is single grove. Mostly used on car side mirrors from the inside. to protect the mirror. Very flexible.If you dont get this in the car shop you will definitely get this at any glass house. They use it as busing sometimes while mounting mirrors on the frame.

I have like 3-4 meters of it. Bought it for my planned window mod for wavemaster but no time for now to do that.

switch i was not feeling well for 2 days. i will post the pics soon. by tonight.

by the way i know this is not exactly ocing or pc pic but anyways. ;)

OK. Here goes. Pics of Saiyan's rig. Need ur opinion on Cable Mgt. Is it OK or do I need to do anything else ?

Pics of the insides showing the blue glow weren't good. So will post them later.

Nice Cabling!!! Awesome Work!!! You are going to give Bottle a complex now :bleh:

And who is in the last pic?? Freaky or Saiyan??

And why have you kept the magazine at the bottom?? Your leg will touch the mag right??

Freaky said:
OK. Here goes. Pics of Saiyan's rig. Need ur opinion on Cable Mgt. Is it OK or do I need to do anything else ?
Pics of the insides showing the blue glow weren't good. So will post them later.

NICE !!! :clapping:

Hi Saiyan :rolleyes:

Nice cable management... One suggesstion though.... Try hiding the cable clutter on the top in the optical bay space... Just above the opticle drive... Will look much better with the side panel window... Also i am a bit surprised you didnt try running the wires behind the mobo tray...

And virtually the same comp expcept the PSU and Cabby i have gotten for my friend... Even the same UPS :p...

P.S. Cable management inside the cabby GOOD... Outside... Pathetic... Do something about it :)....

Saiyan,
Whatever you do about the external cabling , but first move that sub-woofer of ATP3 from the base of ur system trolley to the floor, one or two inches from the corner(s) , to the right of ur trolley........

One question about Freaky's pics - isnt it usually not recommended to fold SATA cables?

Sunny, nice Copper braided IDE cables ;)

Also i am a bit surprised you didnt try running the wires behind the mobo tray...

That's the first thing that I considered. Reason for not doing so is coz the PSU wires r taped and held together result of which its too big to route under the MOBO. I've done exactly that - running the PSU wires under the MOBO - in my rig.

Back