Your PC Picture

Chaos said:
^^LOL do you guys know what the sleeving is? U'll die laughing when u hear :p. But I won't reveal it. Guess it urself!

muhuhahahaha...and the ones who know, dont reveal it :p LOL...everyone was like :O:O:O:O:O when i told them what the sleeving was :p

@Eazy : ya its colorful..but do u get those in india? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres mines

My Termporary Arrangement. Renovation in House :( :(
pc0mv.jpg

setup9ay.jpg

cab2sq.jpg

Best parts i could get in India. (Not from Online)

Great rig mate !

Another 15-year old on TE ! Wow, this place is rocking :D

Edit : Sunny I know what those sleeves are ! Amazing stuff, really you'll will jump if you find out. Let Sunny post it...

Quite a nice rig... but I still doubt the cooling capabilities of the cabby. I mean, the side fan is not placed over the CPU.

And could ou give a pic of the rear of the cabby?? How many fans of what size have you installed there??

And is there a front intake fan?? And if so, where is it?? Is it near the middle of the front panel where I can see that grill like thing??

But otherwise a nice rig except for that stupid Intel D.

Haha, yes I think you could have spent that money more wisely on a 4000+ SD or even a FX-55 especially since you wanted a gaming rig...

anishcool said:
Haha, yes I think you could have spent that money more wisely on a 4000+ SD or even a FX-55 especially since you wanted a gaming rig...

Anish... you amaze me... how the hell could he have got an SD 4000+ of FX 55 for 12K??? What are you talking??

the Pentium D he has is for around 12-13K.

But yes, for a gaming rig. it would have been better if he had got an A64.

@Goldenfrag --- I checked your siggy... saw that you have 2 exhaust fans and one intake fan. but where is the intake fan..... Amd just curious...

Nikhil said:
Anish... you amaze me... how the hell could he have got an SD 4000+ of FX 55 for 12K??? What are you talking??
cool down m8 , maybe he made a mistake, no need to get so agressive ;)

hahahaha..... lol .....

I was not being aggressive... sorry if I gave that impression.... I was just wondering how he could think of an SD or an FX....

Sorry Anish......

Hey no probs mate is alright ! I thought that the Pentium D was something like 20k...

I mean come on, Intel is selling Dual cores for <15k !!! AMD X2 is nothing below 20k !

Edit : Just checked, Pentium D is clocked a full 1 Ghz slower...

No no....

Pentium D is 2.8 GHz.... how is it slower than AMD X2??

I think you have your info wrong there....

See, AMD have all their DCs in the high price range.... Intel have one(Pentium D 2.8 ) in low price and one (Pentium Extreme Edition... NOT P4 EE at 3.6Ghz or 3.2 ghz or something) in the higher segment.....

Guy guy, i didnt make a mistake. I bought the pentium D as i wanted a dual core. I bought the CPU/Mobo/Gfx Card/RAM/HDD from USA.
At that time, the AMD X2 4200+ was for 500 Dollars, then plus the mobo.

I Got the Pentium D for 350 + the mobo ofcourse.
I thought about it for 1 week.

I decided to go with the pentium d rather than the a64... and i am not regretting my decision! I dont know if you will believe me but the Pentium D Rocks! my FPS in CSS Full settings doesnt fall below 60 - 70 in 5 - 6 ppl firstfights. I assign HL2.exe to real time priority, thus it gets one core to itself. OFcourse the AMD x2's will do a better job, but i was on a tight budget. Otherwise wudnt i have just got the a64 3800+/fx55 with a 7800 gtx?

Back