Your PC Picture

well the thing is. none of the game out there now takes advantage of the dual core. They dont multithread. So at a time of running games it will always use only 1 core.
You dont have anything to compare it against now but mind you a good old 3200+ will beat your oced processor in gaming.
Anyway you are happy with your purchase thats what matters ;)

As of now only people who need DUal core are those heavily into the programs that use multi threading. Not the games.

Ok, first of all let me clarify.
I meant the Pentium D 820 is 1 Ghz slower than the Pentium D 830 EE.

Goldenfrag, thats a great rig ! Nothing to complain about...

something to complement the BIG 6600gt :D

newfan23kx.th.jpg

nightpic11xs.jpg

Well it sure is silent but there are some minus points too.

One thing,its small fro inside.

Designing is very good though.

stays cool too.

ANish, its pretty much that way.I dont like my PC area to be too messy but if i am playing with anything then it does get messy.

Hell ! I didn't notice the P180 ! How is it ! Oh stupid me, must be awesome !

BTW Darky, what about that post I read the other day saying you werent buying a P180 because of..... :p

lol.... Darky likes saying stuff which become engrained in the minds of the TE members.....

Like saying that he will not upgrade his PC for the next 2 years. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^^ Yeah yeah.....i know where you got to know that

Well Anish the P180 is a good case but its a bit cramped to my liking and needs loads of patience to assemble it.

BTW Darky, what about that post I read the other day saying you werent buying a P180 because of.....

Huh ?? i didnt get you.

Bah, Darky you were saying you cant buy a P180 because of financial reasons and now your getting a TPII550 along with it :p

Whoa almost 15k spent there ;)

Back