Your PC Picture

Freaky said:
OK. Here goes. Pics of Saiyan's rig. Need ur opinion on Cable Mgt. Is it OK or do I need to do anything else ?

Pics of the insides showing the blue glow weren't good. So will post them later.

Ok......... but from the looks of the RAM placement, you are not using Dual Channel Mode. You have placed both RAM sticks onto same channel......... Just a thought.

Nope its all fine. Actiually this is how dual channel is in every board except MSI boards.

MSI engineers for some reason decided to use different colour code for dual channel. Usually same coulour = dual channel.

Here is the ram are in Blue - Blue or Black - Black it will work in dual channel. Its just that its different in your motherboard :p

saiyan said:
The Front Blue LED lighted up almost my whole room in the night. I am now using this as night lamp.

If you want to drop the brightness of these LEDs ask SunnyBHAI how to do it - he will guide you about the value of resistor to place on the wire of the LEDs. I had a problem with the LEDs in the front panel of my P160 case and Sunny guided me and now my LEDs are just the way I like them.

THANKS SUNNY !! :clap:

Finally!!!! my front panel is fixed, albeit some sexy scars :D many thanks to Desert Rose for fixing the broken front panel :clap:

oops..forgot to rotate..:(

complete cabby..puttin Lippman n Navathe to good use :p that fan lowers pr0cc temps by atleast 15* :D

Mouse sans cover = gr8 nightlamp :D

@Saiyan : the scroll broke off, had to remove the cover to remove it..the scroll is a beyblade now :rofl:

cable management..bah :p waddaya expect with a Powersafe 500W PSU with 8 molex, 2 floppy n 1 ATX cable?? the end result becomes very messy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ripped off the dealer with this deal...got each of those tricolor for 100 bucks each (had him remove em from some zebby cabby's ;))

latest16vz.jpg

wanted to put up a sepia pic cos it looks cool :bleh:

latest24lm.jpg

what other do u want to see?
if u r suggesting about brightening the pic...let me warn u about the worst cable clutter on this side of the galaxy:bleh:

Back