Your PC Picture

Nice clean desk... I like the enviorment a lot... It would be better if you could make that cable mess disappear... And oh yes... That cabby looks beautiful... Though i like storm's sticker modded more :p...

Switch said:
Nice clean desk... I like the enviorment a lot... It would be better if you could make that cable mess disappear... And oh yes... That cabby looks beautiful... Though i like storm's sticker modded more :p...

The cables "were" tidied after I took those pics, but now theyre even worse :p

K.I.T.T. said:
Meh. I'd post pics, but my desk is a mess and i cant be bothered tidying up :p

Anyway, here's what It looked like last year when I had a P4 LGA 775 Prescott (BIG mistake) and a 6600GT (and different ram).....

The case was much more tidier after that, but now its a complete mess :p

Anyway, I'll be changing my case in 3-4 weeks from now, so you'll see 2 new sets of pics :D

EDIT: Can't post thumbnails lol, just clik instead...

MOD EDIT: changed to thumbnails :)
:wow: :kewlpics: :kewlpics:

why would you want to change your case :S

@Appo --- :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well i am a poor man so i cant afford anything more than this.
So now Appo has nothing else left to leak.
Anyways it was not that i was getting an FX to actually LEAK that info..heheh....lol

here'e pics of mine P180 ....

This thing is really huge and made mine 17inch moniter look like 15inch everyone coming to my room is asking have u also changed ur moniter :)

here are some pics of cable management i have done ..... managing cable in this case is really pain in the a** ..... i know these pics doesn't look that good but this is the max i have managed ...... will welcome any inputs from TE members about cable management ....... guys help me .....

^^^ yeah rahul, masky is right, get a screen behind if you dont already have it, your eyes would not have to strain so much, you will notice the difference during the day-time.

TheMask said:
doesnt all the light from the window behind hurt ur eyes? :D or u've got some kinda screen there?

no masky ..... actually in the pics u can see too much light coz its a phone cam and too sensitive to light at that time there was no lights in the room so it is like that .... there is another house in that side so very less light is coming from that side window ..... anyways here we are bachelors so its too difficult to manage drapes n all :)

rahul said:
here'e pics of mine P180 ....
This thing is really huge and made mine 17inch moniter look like 15inch everyone coming to my room is asking have u also changed ur moniter :)
here are some pics of cable management i have done ..... managing cable in this case is really pain in the a** ..... i know these pics doesn't look that good but this is the max i have managed ...... will welcome any inputs from TE members about cable management ....... guys help me .....

Send me this "Lovely" case or make arrangements to have one delivered to my place and i promise within an hour i will make all ur cables clutter as well as the Case dissappear ...;) :no:

Back