Your PC Picture

nice cable management freaky ...... [screams]someone help me with mine P180[/screams] ..... which card is that saiyan AFAIR u have a big card right ..... is that card is having LED's or wat ??

HEEEEELLPPPPPPP!!!! freaky!!!! Come to Bangalore dude!!! Please!~!!!! Help me with my cabby.... and this cabby will really challenge you. It will present you with the biggest challenge of your fledgling "cable Management" career.....

It is a stooopid Mercury cabby.... :p

Nikhil said:
HEEEEELLPPPPPPP!!!! freaky!!!! Come to Bangalore dude!!! Please!~!!!! Help me with my cabby.... and this cabby will really challenge you. It will present you with the biggest challenge of your fledgling "cable Management" career.....

It is a stooopid Mercury cabby.... :p
Arre yaar. Cable Management is nothing so difficult to do. Lil' thinking and imagination would take u places. Open ur cabbie, lay it on its sides and visualize. Let ur imagination fall free. U'll do a good job.

@Rahul, if u tell me that u can't route cables with ur P180, I'll screw ur neck man J/K. Try routing cables under the MOBO. It is easily possible with ur 180.

Last edited by a moderator:
forget the seller...am gonna sue those professional ppl....similar thing happened to my first 6600gt..i found it lying in their office under loads of other stuff....even tho it was mentioned clearly "FRAGILE..HANDLE WITH CARE"

i just need advice on proper channels thru which i can go aout for claiming damages

Back