Your PC Picture

^^The cables seem to be reacting to that blue color. So do the pci slots. Atleast in the image :p. How much did u get 'em for? If you get a real UV, lemme know. Have been hunting for one since ages LOL.

Chaos said:
^^The cables seem to be reacting to that blue color. So do the pci slots. Atleast in the image :p. How much did u get 'em for? If you get a real UV, lemme know. Have been hunting for one since ages LOL.
I got it Chaos :p Do you think what i am thinking :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Well... White color reats to UV very well... So even i have one... Just kidding... But its a fact...

Btw dont sit in front of PC with that shirt... Ppl might confuse you with a alien who got got teleported through your computer :bleh:

Looks cooler in the dark, but the camera doesn't show very well...

Attachments

• 3.75Ghz(2).JPG
    3.75Ghz(2).JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 133
coz maybe they have sunglasses .... lol J/K

dude when u have lights on the neon doesn't seem too bright ..... but its in ur line of sight it will creat some problem ..... so people suggest to keep it hidden .... i mean like u can't see the tube

i cant stand it even if the tube is hidden. a normal ccfl is too bright. thats y i am looking for a uv ccfl which shouldnt be that bright

Back