Your PC Picture

Whilst everyone is looking at bigger and bigger monitors - I downgraded my Samsung 19" CRT for a Samsung 15" LCD - I have absolutely no regrets in the loss of display real estate. Got this LCD 4 days back for a good price - 7.5K - the price of a 17" CRT !! Great display quality of text.

Eazy said:
Whilst everyone is looking at bigger and bigger monitors - I downgraded my Samsung 19" CRT for a Samsung 15" LCD - I have absolutely no regrets in the loss of display real estate. Got this LCD 4 days back for a good price - 7.5K - the price of a 17" CRT !! Great display quality of text.

Which speakers, keyboard and mouse do you have?

^^That looks like Altec 621 and Microsoft Natural. Eazy you shud have spent a bit more and gone 17". 1024 resolution is just too low isn't it?

udit-130286 said:
Which speakers, keyboard and mouse do you have?

Altec 621

M$ Natural MM

Logitech Mouseman Wheel - used to be the top of the line Logitech mouse about 8 years back :) .... mouse has a ball :O ... it has the BEST buttons I have ever had the pleasure to press.

Chaos said:
^^That looks like Altec 621 and Microsoft Natural. Eazy you shud have spent a bit more and gone 17". 1024 resolution is just too low isn't it?

If I could have spent more I would definately have bought the Samsung 17" LCD - abs broke after paying for the 15" :(

It was either the 15" or stay with the 19" CRT which was out of warranty and giving trouble when humidity level were higher than 70% - which is the case here for about half the year.

Quad... How the hell do you work in that space... The Moniter should be on the other side IMPO... Also you had a corver and you wasted it... If i were you i would have dont the setup like this... Next time you renovate do think abt something like this... BTW Congratulations :)...

@Eazy... Nice move man... LCD's are the way to go...

@Chaos Oye... Not everybody is gets a oppourtunity to get hands on a 2005 :p...

P.S. Eazy that fan totally Owens!!! :eek:hyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Switch thanks for ur opinion but there are some reasons why i cant keep
my monitor in the corner and prefer it where it is.

If u see my kbd it has to be in the front of the monitor.
if i keep the monitor in the corner then my kbd will face somewhere and i
will have to sit in a tilted position to type and view :lol:

Hey Eazy nice desktop there and the LCD is really nice so what if its 15 inch.

Switch said:
@Eazy... Nice move man... LCD's are the way to go...

@Chaos Oye... Not everybody is gets a oppourtunity to get hands on a 2005 :p...

P.S. Eazy that fan totally Owens!!! :eek:hyeah:

I had previously used a Sony LCD but when I read at Tom's that it was made by LG I quickly sold it. I did open the back and saw the Made by LG stamp inside - the horror of it. Paid the price of a Sony for an LG :O

Man I luv the clear text on screen with this LCD - I have the same physical size on screen of the Fonts as I used to see on the 19" CRT - so I see only about 20 lines on the screen at a time :eek:hyeah: I suppose I will wear off the scroll wheel on my mouse pretty fast :)

The 18" fan is to cool me - it is made by National - cost 4k. AND it is super silent. I wish my case fans were as silent as this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ hehe i didn't seen that ...... now we are Fan buddies
rofl.gif

First of all, turn around your hard disks.

The wires side should be behind.

Also, those wires in front of the cabbie look like veins !_!...

Put them behind.

There is ample place in the SLB.

Check out Switch's rig. Youll know what i mean.

FInally got to click some snaps. How can I link these imageshack links to the rig gallery anyone?

you can not do that, you HAVE to upload it @ TE for it to show up in the image gallery of My Rig...

Back