Your PC Picture

Well, first pics of my rig. The truth is - FIRST TIME CM DONE IN MY RIG :D

Pics taken with a W800i. So, the quality ain't that great.

1. Full rig :

2. Cooling for my 6800GT with Sunon 120mm and 80mm - Pretty effective :

3. 6800GT Cooling B4 getting the 80mm Sunon :

4. The PSU Cables :

5. Full Rig W/O HDD :

Comments welcome :eek:hyeah:

@Freaky - is that double sided foam tape inside the case ? Double sided foam tape is extremely painful to remove !! Leaves a mess behind :O

Saiyan said:
Yes its a Double sided foam tape.....

Its easy to remove afaik:p

If it is easy to remove than it does not have strong adhesiveness.

The one I had some time back which was pretty strong stuff would leave a messy GOO on the surface after it was removed and the next one I got was easy to remove but this one did not hold things very well. My experience is that Double sided foam tape turns GOOEY after being in use for over a year.

I think it will be better and cleaner to use Masking tape for holding wires in place inside cases - hardly any GOO and easy to remove.

You will get it anywhere freaky, in any of the electronic/hardware shops.

Where you can find insulating tape, there you should be able to find masking tape too.

Its like paper tape.

My Gaming PC :)

My server again witout cabby ...... one of my fren taken the side window cabby ..... i am planning to buy one open cabby (the ones that people used to review the comp) but its india so no chance of getting one :(

Pic of the subwoofer of my super l33t 2.1 speakers .....

lethal said:
LOL, what use posting them again and again? You seriously deserve the title "Spammer" :)

hehe thanks for pointing that out i forgot that i have posted it here ..... anyways there are some new pics u can chk them out ;)

Rahul said:
..... anyways there are some new pics u can chk them out ;)

In one of the pics you have shown the MoBo running outside the case - the board seems to be resting on the anti static bag of the board - I thought these bags were NOT a protection from short ciruits. :O Would be a good idea to get an experts opinion on this.

Its all good unless it does not heat up.

I wont trust anti static bag to run entire mobo resting on it while in operation.

Better put it in the cardboard box or big piece of foam. If the plastic melts near the hot areas under the processor then it can create problems.

I need to get the case straight..and do some decorating..but right now trying to fix up a fan in the side panel :p
cpu cooled by big typhoon :hap2:

Attachments

• Picture 135.jpg
    Picture 135.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 136.jpg
    Picture 136.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 147
Back