Your PC Picture

Eazy said:
In one of the pics you have shown the MoBo running outside the case - the board seems to be resting on the anti static bag of the board - I thought these bags were NOT a protection from short ciruits. :O Would be a good idea to get an experts opinion on this.
Funky said:
Its all good unless it does not heat up.
I wont trust anti static bag to run entire mobo resting on it while in operation.
Better put it in the cardboard box or big piece of foam. If the plastic melts near the hot areas under the processor then it can create problems.

yeah that right the plastic can melt ...... but if u see carefully the mobo is resting on two CD boxes and its not making any contact with the plastic bag .... mobo is little above the bag so it also gives proper ventilation :D

AMD 3700+@2.6mhz 1.55vcore on BigTyphoon,Asus A8n Sli Premium, XFX 7800GTX, 512*2mb twinmos ddr400,antec2.0 550w,CM stacker t01,80gb maxtor,74GB Raptor ,sony dru-720A,17"Syncmaster 710N LCD

Gee mate, how'd ya manage to do that :)

^^ That Zalman looks rather puny as compared to other aftermarket coolers, lets see how it performs..

@ Switch - Stop posting X8xx pics man :p !

quite good cable management!!! What more do you want??

BTW, which cabby is that?? And that small fan is blowing air on what?? the one just next to the CPU fan

That's the Antec SLK3700AMB. One of the roomiest VFM cabinets.

The Antec 80mm is blowing straight onto the PWMIC, I plan to add an Antec 120mm for rear exhaust and move the existing 120mm into front intake.

^^ Intel :p... Nah good stuff, using the NeoHE to the best ;), must have improved temps a lot..

@ Mohit - Yeah, masking tape that is. Holding as steady as a rock, I may need to move it later to cool the RAM Capacitor H/S as well, so maybe I'll put cable ties then.

goldenfrag said:
Here are a few of my Pics.. Finally

Havent got time to tinker with Cable Management.

Hope you like it :p.

great pictures.

excellent cabby.

superb cable management.

great power supply.

Anish said:
masking tape that is. Holding as steady as a rock, I may need to move it later to cool the RAM Capacitor H/S as well, so maybe I'll put cable ties then.

The Brown colour tape ? Is it very thin ? Thats NOT masking tape - masking tape is white and it looks and feels like paper. This brown tape MAY leave behind some GOO if you remove it after some months and I have an impression that this brown tape is not very strong. Use at least one cable tie for the moment to make sure the fan stays in place.

I feel that's packing tape. That does become gooey.

@Eazy, have complied with what u said, Guruji. Have removed the double-sided tape and used cable ties. More clean and less mess. Thx pal.

Ohh..ok somebody told me its called masking tape. Have used one cable tie and attached it to the H-Clip on the TT-BT.

I'm not making it permanent cause I know my new RAM will heat up the RAM Cap. H/S located in the topmost right corner. Will have to move the fan to accomodate for that as well.

So will make final changes after the RAM arrives...:)

Anish said:
I'm not making it permanent cause I know my new RAM will heat up the RAM Cap. H/S located in the topmost right corner. Will have to move the fan to accomodate for that as well.

Its not a RAM capacitor, its the Vdimm voltage regulator. And unless you're getting high-voltage Winbond memory (i.e. you'd need to switch the jumper for 4v Vdimm operation), I dont think you should worry too much about it.

Back