Your PC Picture

there is some problem in charging the MX700 .... i had given it to service center they kept it for 10 days and said now its ok but still it is not working ..... battery in not charging ..... so i bought a new mice for the time being but still i am using this .... i have to charge the battery in battery charger :(

Do one thing.... I had a similar problem with my MX 700.... Sometimes the power plug from the hub is not connected properly to the power outlet.

Try checking ig the power plug is hanging on it's edge from the outlet...

i don't think its a power plug problem coz when i put the mouse in the cradle the green light keeps on blinking ..... but when i try to use it the low battery warning light will come within 5 mins and and it will work maximum for 10-20 mins ..... and sometimes it gets charged its too confusing ....

Rahul said:
i have bought new set of batteries for 300bucks :) ..... its Ni MH 2100 ....sanyo

Quite a few of the Sanyo's available locally are F-A-K-E !!! I have 4 of these fakes - dont hold charge at all.

Nikhil said:
awww.... too bad.....

@quad --- Gaming with 1280 x 1024 on a 17" eh?? Your refresh rate must be damn low....

Gaming whats that :(

since my sem6 has started i have hardly got chance to game
so many projects , college fest which just got over and now studies
no time to sit and game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eazy said:
Quite a few of the Sanyo's available locally are F-A-K-E !!! I have 4 of these fakes - dont hold charge at all.

this is possible :( .... but quality and quite good and doesn't look like fake ....

Back