Your PC Picture

Which one is it ??

I get myself to buy one some days... then i got the the shop also... and i also see some models... But then i see it probably stashed away somewhere soon or gathering dust, coz i dont game much... So i come back saying i dont need it.. Just as i reach home i again feel the urge to get a joystick.. :(

Anyone of u in same condition ??

Nikhil said:
yeah....my mouse is on my table.... why ?

Its not the table that he is talking about. The mouse pad is in the center. So it must be really odd while playing FPS games which involves both mouse and kb use. Even if its not uncomfortable for you shift it on the right side of the table. its not ideal biomechanical position.

Just wait till I post a picture of my poor presario v3018 TU laptop with

a) 1 logitech g-15

b) Airtel thingy

c) Ipod

d) Logitech g1 plugged into the g15 usb port

e) Philips huge hp 800 somethin g headphones plugged in.

f) Poor QcK being run trampled on by everything from usb cables to cd's to Marie gold wrappers, to the occasional cheetos crispy :D.

(Sometimes I wonder why girls don't dig me. But thats for another time).

Looks like something out of the borg. Assimilated you shall be. Phwoar !

my even more messy workstation. but now never before crunching power with 2 pcs :p

both connected to vx2025wm. main pc through DVI and other through VGA :p

Saiyan said:
moved to a new room :D

(i am bad at taking night shot :()

Anyways, will be building a new table next month :D

looks great man, congrats..

btw i suggest you to move the lcd further back, ull enjoy it more, will be easier on the eyes and it would look better as well.. :)

Rave said:
looks great man, congrats..
btw i suggest you to move the lcd further back, ull enjoy it more, will be easier on the eyes and it would look better as well.. :)

the speakers will sound better too mostly then :)

here mine PC new images

d005.gif

lol ........

Back