Your PC Picture

mac.jpg

Oh, dear ;)

wooooww..... that keyboard Rahul..... so goddamn sexy !! :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

@nikhil that man :D

@mask

actually its better than before ..... i use my comp in the nyt without any light and because of that sometimes moniter light feels too much but now its ok no problem and i am not blinded by moniter light :)

while watching movies its really fun :D

Ank1t said:
Oo an egronomic keyboard.. always wondered how it'l be to use one of those.. good stuff :)

Chaos had one..... ( I say HAD coz he changed his hardware more frequently than I fill petrol in my bike :p ). I didnt like it at all...but he said you need to get used to it and once you get accustomed to it, it is really nice.

I can't do without it - used my old MS natural for 7 years, and with the new rig, bought a new keyboard for it :) . Once you use a MS natural for a bit, I think you never go back to the normal ones. Its really comfortable typing - and you can work on the comp for hours at a time with no strain.

The monitor is a viewsonic E90 19" that I bought used. Occupies a lot of desk space, but the colour rendition is very good.

My new rig is a C2D E4300 @ 3ghz (TR U90), 3GB DDR 2 800 (2 x 1GB G.Skill+2X512 PNY), PNY 7900GS, Xfi XtremeMusic and a Coolermaster extremepower 600W and a MS Natural 4000 keyboard..

AK3D said:
I can't do without it - used my old MS natural for 7 years, and with the new rig, bought a new keyboard for it :) . Once you use a MS natural for a bit, I think you never go back to the normal ones. Its really comfortable typing - and you can work on the comp for hours at a time with no strain.

The monitor is a viewsonic E90 19" that I bought used. Occupies a lot of desk space, but the colour rendition is very good.

My new rig is a C2D E4300 @ 3ghz (TR U90), 3GB DDR 2 800 (2 x 1GB G.Skill+2X512 PNY), PNY 7900GS, Xfi XtremeMusic and a Coolermaster extremepower 600W and a MS Natural 4000 keyboard..

sheeesh.... I thought it was a 15" incher :p

And a really nice config.... the Dell will make it superb !!

Thanks Nikhil, will post a couple shots with the Dell. I'm still waiting on a couple LED fans for the modded case - it ought to look much nicer after that :) .

Thanks for the appreciation, Ank1t.

Nikhil said:
Chaos had one..... ( I say HAD coz he changed his hardware more frequently than I fill petrol in my bike :p ). I didnt like it at all...but he said you need to get used to it and once you get accustomed to it, it is really nice.

even i didn't like it in the first place, but after using it for sometime its pretty good. want to buy it, but too costly for me:(

^^ yeah a HDD will be better option :p

thanks to everyone for appreciating my efforts :D

and saiyan if it was ur idea sue me :p ...... lol

Back