Your PC Picture

its a HCL lappy, core duo T2450. got it all thanks to masky :yahoo:

ATP3, sold it away long time ago :p these Frontech speakers are AWESOME!!! had bought a pair for my rig, really rocked with the modded SBLive 24bit. So got one for lappy, 185bux :p totally awesome. The LED on the speakers is too damn powerful, lights the whole room in the dark. plus you can see the light on the controller and my hand.

no cash for a high end lappy :p anyways this lapper is more than enough for me as of now :D

Pic quality is very bad. Both my cameras are not available as family members have taken it on their vacation :mad:

Here is my testbed which I am using for past some days.

^^ We are the borg, prepare to be boarded. Ready to be assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

These are mine. When I shift to my new house I will get an ultra cheap rig for crunching, htpc needs and downloading stuff when I am away. For now and in future, this is my gaming rig. I know the gfx card sucks but its the thought and dedication that counts which taken me good amount of time to put it together.

Funky said:
Pic quality is very bad. Both my cameras are not available as family members have taken it on their vacation :mad:
Here is my testbed which I am using for past some days.
Meesa testbed pwnz joosa testbed. :eek:hyeah:
(Not that i don't have a cabby- Got a SLB and two cheapo cabbies lying around. :p)

Diff proccy, fans, cooler and gfx card now but this is what i use since past few months. :hap2:
Will try posting new pics with the beast. :p

p.s. Redefining spamming/Giving spam a whole new look and feel- always at your service- Bikey. :thumb:

^^ those are probably fan adapters :p

I am just bored of having a small / mid sized cabby nothing else. I will rather wait and get something as big as LIan li v2000 or TJ07/09.. That will be a long term investment.

Supra said:
^^OMG.....fans stacked on top of each other....now thats a first here :D
Funky said:
^^ those are probably fan adapters :p
Ja Ja. :eek:hyeah:
I first tried an 80mm fan topped by the blue 80-92mm adaptor topped by the Panaflo H1BX- but since the cfms weren't matching- i didn't get a very great result plus weird whooshing noise. :p
So i just used the frame of an 80mm fan and the rest but still got better temps with lower noise.
The stock Delta 80x15mm fan is good but gets real loud when using it on an X2, esp OCed. :(
The modded opty cooler works almost as good as my TTBT with the stock fan- restricts an X2 3800+ under full load at 2.4G to max 53-55C on a fairly warm day- helped by thefact that the X2 i have is a cool chip. :D
Even this contraption barely clears the sidepanel in a 7" wide regular VIP cabby- either i have to have a intake cut out on the panel or keep it open. :lol:
If i use the Delta 92x38mm triblade fan, that thing will not even fit inside. :rofl:
When i had my VIP Super Lanboy :p - all that you see on the table in a more orderly fashion>

Funky said:
I am just bored of having a small / mid sized cabby nothing else. I will rather wait and get something as big as LIan li v2000 or TJ07/09.. That will be a long term investment.
Same here- want something long term and bulletproof- say an IBM server case with 120mm fan support or modding.:p
I think i should be mailing Antec regularly to make them launch n Antec 900 of the same height but with eatx support like the Titan 550 they had iirc and psu intake holes on the floor of the cabby.:lol:

Please ignore the table, Nokia 1100 phone and the dual keboards and mouses. Currently i only use Logi MM keyboard and MX5128 with a normal logi mouse. :p

nHugeb132472-02.jpg

My rig (click to enlarge)

View attachment 6667

Specs:

Core 2 Duo E4500

Gigabyte 945GCMX-S2 motherboard

2x1 GB 667mhz Transcend DDR2 RAM

160GB Hitachi SATA II HDD

80GB Segate IDE HDD

Navtech 500w SMPS

Zebronics Bijli Cabinet

17" LG 700E CRT monitor

Logitech Multimedia keyboard

Logitech Mouse

Creative Inspire 2500 (2.1) speakers

Luminous 600VA UPS

Attachments

• yogesh-sarkar-computer.jpg
    yogesh-sarkar-computer.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 202

Specs : Rig 1
Intel Core i7 940 Processor
Asus Rampage II Extreme Motherboard
WD Velociraptors 150 in raid 0
2x 1TB WD Storage drives
2x Ati 4870x2 or 1 ati 4870x2 + 1 4870 1GB in Tri-Fire. ( for ups reasons lol )
Corsair 12GB DDR3 1600 @ 8-8-8-24 -1T
Corsair HX 1000 Power supply.
Benq 24" S-ips 241wfp
Antec 1200 Cabbie.
Altec Lansing Mx5021 Speakers
Rme Hammerfall Multiface II Dsp Sound card
Genelec 1031A Near Field Monitor Speakers.
Sunbeam Tech CCF. Looking for a CM V8 ..
APC Back-ups RS 1500 VA UPS
cheers :)

heheh yepp.. even my Apc Rs1500 beeps away with 2 4870x2's in there running a vantage benchmark.:S lol
Max power it can give is 865 watts and that's just not enough with everything running full on !! :S :mad: :( lol .
now have to get the smart ups range of infrastructureX Certified ups's .DAMN IT !!!:mad:

toolius said:
Benq 24" S-ips 241wfp

Errr is that a progeny out of a Benq and a Dell? :p

BTW that's a killer rig you've gotten there! By far the best in TE I should say. Congrats. Post some *clear* pics of the Antec 1200 enclosure innards please. I so love this enclosure. Have been eyeing on this one for a while. :p

What do you do with this setup apart from gaming! Just curious, but you've got 2 i7 systems. :O

Back