Audio z5500 Control Pod LCD Issue... Help Please..

He is a Logitech employee. I spoke to him when the dealers (Ingram and forgot the other one) were saying that it will take time to get stock and so on. Was very helpful as he knew exactly where stock was present and was able to get the dealers get one across to me.

i called ingram now..they said..no more formalities..they will replace it...ETA 3 weeks...i said take 4..i just need the stuff...

anyways @dark.. i will call that guy up lets see if he can help me...

Hey all...

Good news....

Ingram distri's called me up..the speakers is here...now waiting for it to be in my dealers place.....so that i can pick it up today itself... :)...

hope this wont die on me... <touchwood>

^^^

YEs that day itself...

now everything is fine...and its new one also... i hope this one stays.. now i am very cautious.only turns the speaker on if i plan to use it.... otherwise i turn off at the power outlet itself...

before it used to be in standby all the time..and i used the headphone jack in the pod... now i use one form the sound card itself....

Hey guys one REALLY surprising thing....my control pad's backlight started to work again!!!!!!!!!!! Though its not fully bright...its improving day by day!!!!!

And i did nothing to it.

I guess Logitech has sent an OTA(Over The Air) update !

shashank_re said:
Hey guys one REALLY surprising thing....my control pad's backlight started to work again!!!!!!!!!!! Though its not fully bright...its improving day by day!!!!!

And i did nothing to it.
I guess Logitech has sent an OTA(Over The Air) update !

Same here!! Something indeed is fishy!!:rofl:

Back