Audio z5500 Control Pod LCD Issue... Help Please..

Jaspal said:
Hi,

I am looking to buy these speakers for my PC, I had a question, is the LCD Control panel wireless like the remote?

Are all the satelites wireless?

What is the sound like? i.e. Clarity. The base? Does it have a smooth base noise or a rusty thumping noise?

Thank you, sorry to divert from the topic at hand.

G@d of w@r said:
my speaker control pod backlight was flickering like hell for like 1/2 hour :O i dont know whats wrong... i almost felt like its gonna die today but rite now... its constant.. flickers 5-6 in 15 mins avg interval...

zewarrior said:
Has the replacement arrived?
@god...

Replace it ASAP..

after me ofcourse...dont want to create traffic :rofl:

@zew

nope... willl wait upto 14th..that will be 10 days after i gave it tot he dealer..the whole set..

@jaspal
google somethings..these are great or the best-off-the-spk-sets..no the control pod and satellites are not wireless

there is a wireless remote..

rusty noise???:rofl: ... na man...its great..audition one...u be happy..:)

ya these are best speakers... but it comes with worst service in india....
if you are ordering it from non metro city then you are in great danger......

btw... by changing position of sub and satellites it gives great sound.
i am not audio guru but i like the audio it produce... :)

@All

23 days...and still nothing

bloody morons at ingram are saying it got no issue..working fine...i am like WTF??...

well i called my dealer he said..he will try to sort it out...

premium product my foot

Ahh dude.. i think my Z-5500's control pod light is finally flicker free. i changed the location and the backlight is 100% max and it doesnt flicker now!! i hope im lucky! :D

G@d of w@r said:
Ahh dude.. i think my Z-5500's control pod light is finally flicker free. i changed the location and the backlight is 100% max and it doesnt flicker now!! i hope im lucky! :D

what do u mean????

I used to keep it near LCD, now i keep it on the shelf just above woofer... so i dont know whats the logic behind that.. the backlight is 100% up and it doesnt flicker anymore... its lighted proper since ive changed the location of control pod! :D

lucky..
i am not keeping my control pod close to LCD.
i keep it on top of woofer . i hope magnet wont make any problem.
coz rest all functions are working nicely...

Anyone..please give me logitech indian complaint email or CC email id..i need to send a mail before i file a consumer case

At last some good news...

I called my dealer he said..they have send the spks today...they have rectified the pblm... NOT replaced..RECTIFIED... will reach here tmrw..so lets see..hope it lasts... :)

@All...

It just getting better...

They said rectified...I gave a complaint report about 10 days ago.... u all remeber the show...

I went their last fri to pick it up....THE DAMN THING WAS JUST LIKE BEFORE NOTHING......

I have no idea what happened..bnut it was like befopre no change...i was furious...

I gave a report..do they dont even read it...great customer service in india, dont u think??...

I said just pack it up..i am taking it home..and u can expect a letter from my lawyer very soon..

I said very clearly..consumer court it is now...the dealer started calling up the distris...ingram..

and they were on fire...i think..so a guy from ingram itself called me and said it was only 3 days with us..so we dont know what happened..

i asked him the following

1. where the **** was my stuff for 25+ days??..

2. WHAT complaint did u tested and rectified then??

3. WHAT is a complaint report for??...

4. U think a customer is a idiot always???..

He apologised like a lot of time..and he said now hes personally taking the responsibility(have seen it a lot of times..lolz)..and just give him 3 weeks min..4 weeks max...he will replace it with a new one...

i said i will call him back..i consulted with my father and he ssaid even a case could go on for a year..so just try once more..1 month more it is..i called the guy up..and gave the set back to my dealer...

So 3 month now since i bought it...for last 1 month its on rounds..going for its second month... :(..

A GREAT customer service in india....

Damn....

Jerin

Hey just saw your thread. Same thing happened with my 5500. They replaced the whole thing. The replacement was also faulty and got it changed for a second time.
I had picked mine up in April. The new one has 2 years wty. with effect July. :)
Speak to Mr. Sunil Srivastava, a Logitech employee based in Delhi. He has said that Logitech replaces speakers in India (No replacements). Call him +919899994802.

He will be able to put a bit of pressure on the distros.
Cheers. DK

i will call him up this sat only..need all the bills and all...and in office its a no no.... :)...

well will call the distributor up today and ask him what the heck is he doing now....

and u got urs???....

nah, he gave me an email id of his and told to mail in the entire complaint so that he can forward that to his highers(rather than all the bad words we say :D ) , but havent done so...I am sceptical as almost all the control pods are faulty right now and the one i got temp is working just fine(though scratched and wobbly), so holding onto it for some more time.

dude.... when you mail him mention this thread link..
let the seniors go through all this....
now a days i forgot also how it use to look like in past... not working for me since 4-5 months.... and i managed to leave without it... but worry is what it fails totally.... what to do in that case..
or ask him his senior mail address...
we will give him all details like number of people and bill numbers and response from bloody distributors:mad: .

@redbull...

yes.. its better

look at me...i have not been using it for a month and now a month more...i called ingram now...he said he got the spks...checked the complaint and he will replace it. so 3 to 4 weeks....

and hey is the email id <hisname>.logitech@gmail.com ???....i got that last week...didnt bothered though...

who is he working for ingram or logi or denave...

and i told my dealer abt u and he told him abt u...he said... "oh yeah i remember him" nothing else... heheheh

@avi...

call the no given in the 5th page...call him up try to do something man...u paid a hefty sum..

Back