ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

facing some issues with r11 ...sometimes hangs on green android logo when i restart phone (in normal mode) but A2SD works great

JJ RSL9....A2SD is not working properly

anyone who got A2SD to work on JJ.

universal said:
facing some issues with r11 ...sometimes hangs on green android logo when i restart phone (in normal mode) but A2SD works great

JJ RSL9....A2SD is not working properly

anyone who got A2SD to work on JJ.
Works fine on RSL8, Using Move2SD enabler

m0h1t said:
Works fine on RSL8, Using Move2SD enabler
i think it move (part of) applications to FAT partition. (some mbs still remains in internal memory)

JJ RSL8/9 both detects ext3 partition,majority of applications still installed under internal memory though i have not tested with ext2

for instance after installing all necessary (same) applications on both r11 & JJ with A2SD enabled with ext3 ,

what i get is internal memory status for, JJ ~100-110mb free , r11 ~200mb free

^ i am using modaco r11 right now , and i have to say , battery backup has shooted up by quite a bit . My phone goes 6-7 hrs locked ( though with FB and twitter updates on ) , by loosing around 3-4 pct battery . JJ RLS9 used to eat up a lot of battery when wifi is turned on .

btw , i always do battery calibration after loading a rom , so result may differ .

lavans4u said:
So which ROM u guyz prefer for maximum battery life? FLB G2????

Just go and read in modaco forum. FLB G2 has best battery life almost 1.5 time JJRLS 8.

Have not used other ROMs but everyone has reported the same. Jump to modaco for others views

Finding it very difficult to choose a ROM. What would fellow members at TE recommend? I'm not looking to keep flashing every once in a while. I want the mobile to be stable, and with a good battery life.

^ The JJ RLS 9 is final version of JJ. I'm on RLS 7 and decent battery life IMO and very stable for sure. Haven't tried other ROMs, but the FLB G2 and Modaco r11 have got good feedback. You might want to try these 3 and choose one of them.

:p Aware that everyone has the same confusion. Anyways, any other good sites for android resources? Free or paid, either will do.

JJRSL9 , seems to be really good, very decent battery life and i havent had a single stability issue since now. So u might give it a try.

^^ I feel the JJ RLS9 is slightly laggy in menu compared to Paul's Modaco R11

Battery life seems to be the usual 1~1.5 days for both

I hit on a weird problem with JJ RLS9

First call i received with JJ RLS9 (was from supra :p ) the call screen didnt come up. I could just see the menu and nothing on it worked. The ringtone was playing though.

After the call ended I could see that a miss call was registered. Dad was complaning of similar scenarios with other JJ ROMs and so i decided to keep it with me for a week.

The search has ended. Its modaco r11 for me, zero issues and fast enough :D

How to get rid of the damn Wavesecure antivirus in the r11 rom?? It keeps starting every now and then and im sure its eating up battery life. Apart from that google maps also randomly starts every now and then. Gotta keep killing them via task manager. I can understand the gmail client opening coz i've set the phone to auto sync but why does maps need to open?

Otherwise r11 has been pretty good for me so far, i got two phones, one for me and one for my bro. He's running JJ RLS8 on his and i have r11 on mine. Mine feels just a smidgen smoother than his :p Will try updating to RLS9 and see if its any better. I miss the circle battery indicator on r11 though. Any way to get it running on r11? Also how can i install the new dialer on the r11 rom which comes with the stock dialer? the r11 with stock dialer does not come with wavesecure which is a big plus but the stock dialer is a lot more difficult to use than the new dialer on the other r11 rom. Thanks!

Back