ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

Its been 6 months since i moved to blade previously used to mod my Nokia 5233
<
and make custom firmwares
<
. Nokia was good then not now.

Android has its perks. But i wouldn't degrade the Symbian OS. It is almost as old as my memory can go and i still love the way my N79 could multitask hundreds of apps all so smooth.

Android has its perks. But i wouldn't degrade the Symbian OS. It is almost as old as my memory can go and i still love the way my N79 could multitask hundreds of apps all so smooth.

+1

Symbian was a great non touchscreen device OS. s60v5 was mostly a disaster, but it improved quite a bit after the N97 fiasco. S^3 Belle is pretty good.

Do not start a symbian vs android vs whatever fight.

Both OSes have their pros and cons and it is upon an individual to like whatever he or she pleases too and is comfortable with.

There is certain small difference between the Zte Blade and the Dell xcd35 (indian version).

you can try looking for the difference by your self.

Just to sort out certain issues,I have started this topic.

The Zte blade says that,it supports microSD, up to 32GB but the indian version of it Dell XCD35 says it supports only upto 16GB.

Let me know does the Dell xcd35 also support 32Gb.

Indian people those who have been using this handset please let me us know ,whether the indian version Dell Xcd35 supports 32Gb or not .

Thankyou.

+1

Symbian was a great non touchscreen device OS. s60v5 was mostly a disaster, but it improved quite a bit after the N97 fiasco. S^3 Belle is pretty good.

yeah this is the only reason am planning to get an N86
<
after my N81 died
<
. I need a non touch device for general use .

personal opinions to be respected guys.
<
(boy, I'm so tired of this friday. Lets have that debate on Sunday - got free time and love debating
<
)

Why cant we created a thread for Android vs Symbian and Nokia vs SE for arguing
<

Also bro, things to be considered are - how many of us still use a nokia or se.
<

It would seem like talking whether a bajaj scooter or a LML Vespa was better, after, almost everybody riding superbikes now!

personal opinions to be respected guys.
<
(boy, I'm so tired of this friday. Lets have that debate on Sunday - got free time and love debating
<
)

Also bro, things to be considered are - how many of us still use a nokia or se.
<

It would seem like talking whether a bajaj scooter or a LML Vespa was better, after, almost everybody riding superbikes now!

I use my Nokia C5 everyday !

I use my Nokia C5 everyday !

I loved my N79. But at a point change to something new and futuristic is going to happen and i chose it. i knew almost everything about symbian. but, real fact, i m learning android every day.

Speaking about technology, it changes everyday. Faster than our rate to adapt to it. i miss my N79, but do not regret the change to android.

Also, that metaphor was addressed to most android users bro.

I loved my N79. But at a point change to something new and futuristic is going to happen and i chose it. i knew almost everything about symbian. but, real fact, i m learning android every day.

Speaking about technology, it changes everyday. Faster than our rate to adapt to it. i miss my N79, but do not regret the change to android.

Also, that metaphor was addressed to most android users bro.

No dude. I am not saying anything like that . I use my Nokia C5 as my secondary phone. This is my personal number which I use to call my close relatives and friends and off course the Ovi maps.

The battery is screwed but the phone still has a lot of juice.

Getting back on track, I'm installing MMHMP RLS9. I chose this over Konstat's latest Swedish Snow as SS is a relatively newer ROM and could contain some bugs. I've realised that I have flashed my phone over 6-7 times in the last 3 weeks and need to get on something stable for at least one month. Lewa was very good, but for some reason none of the scripts for s2extsd were working for me. MMHMP is supposed to be the best ROM for Blade currently, so giving it a shot now.

Back