ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

Well I'm using my blackberry charger. Works with no issues. The usb charger with the blade I'm using to charge my e-cigs, dell BT headphones and ps3 controllers.

adizz said:
Is the warranty applicable to the charger as well?

My charger died today morning, is there a good alternative?
Don't know about warranty on charger, if you're using Dell Xcd35 then maybe you can get it replaced on warranty. If you bought it from UK, then definitely not worth it. As an alternative, try this, cheap and works fine.

arun687 said:
I just bought this charger for the Blade. Works fine and thankfully charges it in AC mode itself, so it's just like the stock charger. eBay India: USB PLUG Charger for Smartphones PDA Motorola HTC Palm (item 270746748940 end time 14-May-2011 02:32:36 IST)

So yea, my charging problem was indeed due to the wall charger being faulty.

arun687 said:
Don't know about warranty on charger, if you're using Dell Xcd35 then maybe you can get it replaced on warranty. If you bought it from UK, then definitely not worth it. As an alternative, try this, cheap and works fine.
It is the XCD35, will contact Dell and let's see what they have to say.

Friend needs to update his XCD35 to froyo urgently.

Can't find any link to an online update on the Dell site..

sorry if this is a n00b qstn, but anyone got suggestions?

superczar said:
Friend needs to update his XCD35 to froyo urgently.

Can't find any link to an online update on the Dell site..

sorry if this is a n00b qstn, but anyone got suggestions?

Dell is updating the XCD35 only in their service centers. Your friend will have to take the phone there along with bill.

I am using Rockplayer for movies since it is only player runs avi file smoothly, but problem is volume is low... any trick to boost volume? Help guys....

guys how do i transfer messages from my old phone to XCD35??? any suggestions?

how do i access messages already stored on my sim card???

ashu said:
I am using Rockplayer for movies since it is only player runs avi file smoothly, but problem is volume is low... any trick to boost volume? Help guys....
Bit of stupid reply may be, but i suggest you use In-ear earphones rather then stock normal earphones when using it to watch movies. That is if you are not using In-ear for now.

@Ashu, i dont think there are any options for video players with equalizers, so i guess you will have to live with the EP630 as of now. I too tried for a solution but i could only find for audio players and not for video. :(

Guys,

Since yesterday i am having this weird issue where i switch on Wifi on phone and it says that my home wifi is out of range. Even when i stand next to the router, it says out of range. I thought its a problem with the router, but then my laptop and another phone connects just fine. Restarting the phone doesn't solve anything but restarting the router solves the issue. Any ideas?

I am on SS RLS5 and tried RLS4 to see if it solves the issue but its just the same.

Back