ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

varkey said:
Then your only option is eBay! :(

@sharktale1212 - Packages from US are still slow, my package which was delivered to them on Jan 2nd reached Mumbai only today morning! 10 days! :(
Vivek, I was talking abt my phone from UK. Still 'In Account' , 2 days gone. Aramex is turning out to be a nightmare for me. Not sure why it is happening to my package only.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

gauviz said:
Can anyone open argos site whenever i open it shows site is under construction.
Working fine here! :)

sharktale1212 said:
Vivek, I was talking abt my phone from UK. Still 'In Account' , 2 days gone. Aramex is turning out to be a nightmare for me. Not sure why it is happening to my package only.
Oh its still not shipped? :O Tried the tracking number? Still showing as updating status?

^ yep :( Anuradha is on leave so even she cant trace the package for me.

What about urs..reached Chennai/Bombay?

^ Ya :( Mine was already delivered today at Cochin! :)

Btw you can try sending a mail to Mehreen.Feroz @ shopandship.com. She was very helpful in tracing my shipment from US which took 3 days to reach Dubai from New York :p :)

@mgdelhi: Missed it it seems :(

PS: Can someone post pics of a white one, pretty please?????

PPS: FYI.. I am open to offers from anyone selling a white phone, so long as you are not charging exorbitant rates for it :p I have a grey one on the way, but need 2, and this will probably be faster than requesting friends for favors :D

varkey said:
^ Ya :( Mine was already delivered today at Cochin! :)

Btw you can try sending a mail to Mehreen.Feroz @ shopandship.com. She was very helpful in tracing my shipment from US which took 3 days to reach Dubai from New York :p :)
Just checked..it went magically from "In account" to " Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice to Clear Shipment ". That is one hell of a trick for you. Now I had the seller attach an invoice. Seems he dint attach. Any ideas? I am in Hyd and the invoice is required at Mumbai.

^ Invoice as in the ebay payment page? And she is on leave till Friday.. ...

Edit: My seller has been more than helpful. Replied within minutes to my mail. He had attached the invoice, Aramex way of opening, inspecting thing cost me the invoice.

techie_007 said:

PS: Can someone post pics of a white one, pretty please?????

PPS: FYI.. I am open to offers from anyone selling a white phone, so long as you are not charging exorbitant rates for it :p I have a grey one on the way, but need 2, and this will probably be faster than requesting friends for favors :D
I have a white coming up. If my friend gets me the grey one, I might offer you the white one.

^ Yes the eBay order details page will do! :)

^^ @varkey Any chance u could get a gray one within 9.25k here mate?

Hi techie_007.

You sent me a PM on 9th Jan to show interest and all other guys sent me PM yesterday only.

So, you have the first opportunity to take it, PMed you my bank details.

techie_007 said:
Sorry ankur, rocker123, vriship, if techie_007 backs out, will inform you in sequence of when I got PM from you.

mgdelhi said:
Hi techie_007.

You sent me a PM on 9th Jan to show interest and all other guys sent me PM yesterday only.

So, you have the first opportunity to take it, PMed you my bank details.
Sorry ankur, rocker123, vriship, if techie_007 backs out, will inform you in sequence of when I got PM from you.
I am in I am in I am in :p

PM me ur cell number ASAP :)

Paypal has made my account "limited" and put my transaction "under review", although the amount has been debited from my card. Any idea what this could mean? Have already sent them a mail asking for details. Also planning to give them a call in a while..

techie_007 said:
I am in I am in I am in :p

PM me ur cell number ASAP :)
I am out I am out :p

Whoever is next in line, enjoy :D

Prepaymania is down to 100 and I will give that a shot :)

2kewl said:
Paypal has made my account "limited" and put my transaction "under review", although the amount has been debited from my card. Any idea what this could mean? Have already sent them a mail asking for details. Also planning to give them a call in a while..

see this:

Why PayPal Freezes (aka limits, aka restricts) user accounts and how to get it unfrozen.

What Can I Do If PayPal Freezes Account? | eHow.com

Oooops :( Made a mistake. Saw the phone listing in play.com and placed the order.

Now i see the item status is stock awaited. Is it safe to cancel the order now?

vinukm said:
Oooops :( Made a mistake. Saw the phone listing in play.com and placed the order.

Mail play.com , saying that you don't want to wait and they should cancel order right now

vinukm said:

Check if you are debited...if not simply cancel...I did that trick twice and got away with it.

Back