ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

varkey said:
Orange Online store will not work as it won't accept an Indian CC. Play.com, few members were successful but the site now shows shipping time as 1-2 weeks. If you want to ship to your uncle's place, you can try PrePayMania although only the white version is available.

thanks varkey but i am looking for grey colour ... any other site ? i can't tell my uncle to pick up from argos as he wont take money from me.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

sharktale1212 said:
m.khurana, Congrats man!

Looks like I am the only one lagging behind :( . 2 days in the phone is yet to reach India. :(
It took around 15 days for my last packet to reach...(it was frm US and christmas time)

m.khurana said:
It took around 15 days for my last packet to reach...(it was frm US and christmas time)
Christmas time, right? Not sure of the delay now. They said they will ship it yesterday, still "In account". :(

sanjaythegr8 said:
thanks varkey but i am looking for grey colour ... any other site ? i can't tell my uncle to pick up from argos as he wont take money from me.
Then your only option is eBay! :(

@sharktale1212 - Packages from US are still slow, my package which was delivered to them on Jan 2nd reached Mumbai only today morning! 10 days! :(

m.khurana said:
Got mine today..

Uk to my home in flat 3 days

Total damages_7600+96 duty charges.

Once again they didnt took the shipping charges.

Thanks to varkey for finding and ordering the phone.

Sent from my HTC incredible using Tapatak.
So the guy just tool 96 bucks and left??

My 2nd phone which I bought on 10th Jan through eBay, reached Aramex. :)

I requested the seller to take out the manuals but still it says 0.56kg. :(

My first phone which I purchased from play.com was 0.3kg and it had everything except 2GB Micro-SD Card.

^ Bad luck mate! :( Depends on the packing I guess! :p Congrats on the phone though! :p

congos on the phone dude even mine is .52kg..

Someone is interested in this ???

WHITE ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO on eBay (end time 09-Jan-11 16:24:38 GMT)

I have already bought it. It is on its way. White was my second option. I bought a Grey one also after this. So, if someone wants it, I can give it to him for actuals, else people around me are desperate to get it. :)

I guess, white was launched around 20th December. So, it shud not be old more than a couple of weeks.

Yipeee!

"Hello Shop&Shipper,

Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.44 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account."

mgdelhi, i'll take it! Will pick it up from your place. Sending you a PM!

mgdelhi said:
Someone is interested in this ???

WHITE ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO on eBay (end time 09-Jan-11 16:24:38 GMT)

I have already bought it. It is on its way. White was my second option. I bought a Grey one also after this. So, if someone wants it, I can give it to him for actuals, else people around me are desperate to get it. :)

I guess, white was launched around 20th December. So, it shud not be old more than a couple of weeks.
Very good deal imho. I would have gone for it if it was grey or if I hadn't already bought a white! It's gonna be lapped up soon I guess anyway.

Got mine yesterday, paid 95 bux for customs nothing else lol.

thanks to varkey for getting me a deal. Paid Rs.8195 for the mobile.

play.com , prepaymania.co.uk , orange store, all of them are out of stock for grey phone.

Can anyone tell me where to get a grey phone given i have a access to UK credit card.

Please respond fast

^ If you have a UK credit card, try Orange Telesales, they have separate stocks from the Online Store.

Edit : Orange Online store has the grey in stock.

^^

Q: Do you have a Bu it Now price?

A: Looking for 150. Saw an amoled go for 175 yesterday

LOl.. people are so desperate

The OLED one's areout of stock. Even the grey one's are now TFT only. My friend just got a Grey one Purchased from Argos, it is a TFT.

Can anyone open argos site whenever i open it shows site is under construction.

Back