ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

lavans4u said:
6 Mobiles are ready to be purchased from uk as per the GO.

If anyone desprte to get one let me know.

I can arrange it for u.

:)

Final price?

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

lavans4u said:
6 Mobiles are ready to be purchased from uk as per the GO.
If anyone desprte to get one let me know.
I can arrange it for u.
:)
Whats the price coming to?

Alias said:
Whats the price coming to?
price will be 10k....i am getting it direct from the orange stores for 110GBP.

it will cost me around 9.5k per mobile including shipping to india.so i just dont want to take risk,

so for those who is desperate to get one can take part in the go.

This go is dedicated for those who is planning to get a grey one for 120-140GBP from ebay.

Please no questions about OLED\tft? i will get a grey one for u .thats it

Finally got the refund from prepaymania, got the conversion charges refunded too.

lavans4u said:
price will be 10k....i am getting it direct from the orange stores for 110GBP.
it will cost me around 9.5k per mobile including shipping to india.so i just dont want to take risk,
so for those who is desperate to get one can take part in the go.
This go is dedicated for those who is planning to get a grey one for 120-140GBP from ebay.
Please no questions about OLED\tft? i will get a grey one for u .thats it
lavans4u This will be a brand new phone?

^ that wud mean a very old phone. If it is BNIB, it is definitely 512mb.

@2kewl - You can confirm it by mailing the seller, same mistake was there in my listing too.

AFAIK all UK versions come with 512 MB RAM. Might be a mistake in the listing.

me too planning to get this phone. can i order the the phone from orange store / play.com or any other site to my uncle's place (uk address) using my Indian cc / paypal with Indian confirmed address?

Even if the phone is with 256mb ( sold as 256 mb in some countries including India) it can be very easily unlocked to 512mb.

sanjaythegr8 said:
me too planning to get this phone. can i order the the phone from orange store / play.com or any other site to my uncle's place (uk address) using my Indian cc / paypal with Indian confirmed address?
Orange Online store will not work as it won't accept an Indian CC. Play.com, few members were successful but the site now shows shipping time as 1-2 weeks. If you want to ship to your uncle's place, you can try PrePayMania although only the white version is available.

Got mine today..

Uk to my home in flat 3 days

Total damages_7600+96 duty charges.

Once again they didnt took the shipping charges.

Thanks to varkey for finding and ordering the phone.

Sent from my HTC incredible using Tapatak.

^ I guess they will come back to you to collect the shipping charges. Until then enjoy :)

m.khurana, Congrats man!

Looks like I am the only one lagging behind :( . 2 days in the phone is yet to reach India. :(

CeDrIc said:
^ I guess they will come back to you to collect the shipping charges. Until then enjoy :)
They never came to collect for last packet also.It's been 10 days now,,

Back