ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^^ Yeah just checked different options. It seems Argos is cheapest - selling for 99 quids, then very.co.uk & play.com selling for 102..

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ Argos would be best option. Very.co.uk etc is not so reliable. Play.com --> 'Usually dispatched within 1-2 weeks'

Very.co.uk previously had one LG San Francisco: http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=e...+lg+san+francisco&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Talks a lot abt their ability.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

varkey said:
^ Yes the same guy! :p This is the only time I got the notification so fast. Usually the mail comes by 5-6 PM IST. So you should be receiving the mail shortly. :)
I got the mail in the evening:

Hello Shop&Shipper,

Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.50 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account.

Checked the status, says "In account" so not shipped yet. Hoping to get by Thursday. :) Going on a smallish leave this weekend.

^ :) My status changed to Shipped. :) But the tracking number is not live yet. :(

^ Got my tracking number even without shipping. :) But it says "Updating Shipment Status " so maybe it is shipped. :D

^ The tracking number will be available as soon as the package details are updated on the site but it will be live only once the item is marked as shipped.

GUys, let have a vote. lets see appox how many guys have brought this phone because of this very thread.

Mods
, please add a poll

varkey said:
^ The tracking number will be available as soon as the package details are updated on the site but it will be live only once the item is marked as shipped.
So no hopes of getting it by Thursday. :((

Mine has reached Chennai @ 2:21 PM yesterday ( Shipment Received at Operations Facility ) so i expect the delivery to be made today.

madnav said:
i received the refund from prepay mania.
i had paid via google checkout using CC..

:)
Bank had credited account with Foreign Currency CONVERSION MARKUP FEE REVERSAL along with service tax and education cess reversal :)
which means that i did not lose cash unnecessarily on foreign conversions due to cancellations ... saved me 1000bucks :)

GBP rate has fallen in the mean time but still feels better to not having wasted on X change
It occured the same way with me earlier too. All the charges were also refunded

Saiyan said:
Mine has reached Chennai @ 2:21 PM yesterday ( Shipment Received at Operations Facility ) so i expect the delivery to be made today.
How many days from Shop n Ship UK to Chennai ?

^ Congrats! Eagerly awaiting the pics :)

BTW How many days from UK Shop n Ship to your place ?

^ Thanks. 3 days shipping.

I am not sure what has happened to my package. Recieved yesterday at 9.30 GMT, 1 day gone still says "In Account" :(

^ hope you get your phone soon...

btw i am yet to get refund for my order placed on dec 16 on prepaymania which got cancelled..

^ Aw that sucks. I got the error in my Aramex account. Their aweosme system had erased my delivery address. I am not sure how they manage to do that considering Address is marked as mandatory field.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hmm..that dint work. Still "In Account" Status. Anyone had the same experience or is it just me?

^ It will take them 1-2 days sometimes for the package to be shipped. Mostly yours would be shipped today, just check it after few hours. :)

Back