ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

If 10K, then I am out too bro :(

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Yep. When people are getting it for 7.5k, then even 10k is a long hop. Thanks lavans4u for making the efforts for us.

Okay anyone got one for sale ? Looking to get one for dad.. just not at 10k+ :p Anything south of 10k , PM me :)

Yeah, even I am looking if anyone interested in Blade White [or if they can buy for me, can PM me. I neither have a premium paypal nor credit card]

i can buy for anyone who doesnt hav CC or Paypal , just PM me :)

7.5 is not possible i guess 110gbp + SHIPPING to india is the part people forgot to calculate..... even if u get it on own its not possible for less than may be 8.3-8.7k

A nice deal if anyone is interested. Would come out to be max 9.5k

WHITE ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO ZTE BLADE *BRAND NEW IN BOX* on eBay (end time 12-Jan-11 19:06:17 GMT)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys. There are only a few lucky people who are getting it for 7.5K which is via prepaymania or Orange stores having UK addresses. Some lucky ones get it cheap from Ebay. Other than that. Others hover from 8.5 to 9.7k. I have already one 5 phones from ebay. Ranging from 7.8k to 9k.So there is no low price if you dont have someone in UK

piyush7243 said:
Guys. There are only a few lucky people who are getting it for 7.5K which is via prepaymania or Orange stores having UK addresses. Some lucky ones get it cheap from Ebay. Other than that. Others hover from 8.5 to 9.7k. I have already one 5 phones from ebay. Ranging from 7.8k to 9k.So there is no low price if you dont have someone in UK
I agree. Mine was 10.3k (9.3k + 1k shipping and customs), the ebay price was GBP 127 shipped. But I bought it at a peak time at Christmas, now that Orange has it in stock, one should be able to get it for less than GBP 110-115 from ebay, which should be around 9k-9.5k all inclusive.

Considering prepaymania has stopped taking Aramex orders, I think 7.5k is a bit difficult now. Though I still belive anything over 110-115 is too high. If you are an OLED fan and need to shell out a few extra then shud do it.

BTW anyone bought this one? http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180610128899#ht_1058wt_1059

I got the seller to give me an OLED one for 85 bucks before someone used the BIN.

Even if you have someone in the UK to buy it and forward it to Aramex, Orange Store is selling it for 110 GBP, and it will cost the person about 4-5 GBP to forward it to Aramex by Royal Mail.

And you would need to pay him as well right? By PayPal, you'd have to send about 120 GBP so that he receives the 115 GBP after PayPal fees.

lavans4u said:
ooooh my god....

it was a mistake.
10k is possible...
anyway my device is already on the way to my home.
So if anyone desperate to get one.
I can help u out....thats it. :)

If u think its too costly..leave it
Hey, I am still interested. Are you proceeding with this?.

2kewl said:
I see that Prepaymania has the White one listed on eBay at 112.33 GBP shipped. Do they not ship to the Aramex address?

SAN FRANCISCO ANDROID WHITE MOBILE PHONE ON ORANGE PAYG on eBay (end time 21-Jan-11 13:16:31 GMT)

No they dont. The follow the same policies as website store

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sharktale1212 said:
Considering prepaymania has stopped taking Aramex orders, I think 7.5k is a bit difficult now. Though I still belive anything over 110-115 is too high. If you are an OLED fan and need to shell out a few extra then shud do it.

BTW anyone bought this one? eBay India: Zte blade/Orange san francisco UNLOCKED! (item 180610128899 end time 10-Jan-2011 03:03:37 IST)

I got the seller to give me an OLED one for 85 bucks before someone used the BIN.

I had my eyes on this but right now waiting for the Dell XCD35 cases to come to India in their service centers then we can buy a used one and enjoy...

got the reply from the seller

You have palced bids on my auction for the Orange san Francisco phone.

I have stated in the information that it is a UK only sale, so as you are based in India, I wil be cancelling you bids.

- mitres-king

^
Just tell him that he needs to ship it to a UK address only. Maybe he got the wrong idea.

cravikum said:
got the reply from the seller

You have palced bids on my auction for the Orange san Francisco phone.
I have stated in the information that it is a UK only sale, so as you are based in India, I wil be cancelling you bids.

- mitres-king
Did you change your primary address to UK Aramex? If you did, there shouldn't be a problem. Just talk to the seller once again.

piyush7243 said:
I had my eyes on this but right now waiting for the Dell XCD35 cases to come to India in their service centers then we can buy a used one and enjoy...
You mean silicon cases?

Back