English TV series discussion

Re: Please suggest an english TV series

47Shailesh said:
today 17-Apr-09 9:00PM EDT FOX to broadcast,

Prison Break Season 4 ep 17 "The Mother Lode"

:hap2:

me too wating for it.....when will the clock tic 9am tom n eztv will upload the 17ep......

Came across a suprising news..

Slumdog's' Kapoor joins cast of '24'

Slumdog Millionaire actor Anil Kapoor has reportedly joined the cast of 24.

The 49-year-old, who played the gameshow host in the Oscar-winning film, will join the popular series as it embarks on its eighth season, according to PA.

The actor, who donated his earnings from Slumdog to a charity which helps underprivileged children in India, is said to be taking on the role of a Middle Eastern leader who arrives in the US on a peacekeeping mission.

The casting will mark Kapoor's first role in American TV.

Source

Also Wiki claims that he is going to have a regular Role for that season.. Quite a leap i must say..

How I met your mother <----Robin gave me a couple of sleepless nights! Another titbit -Alyson Hannigan who plays Lily Aldrin went to my college!

Chuck - T:SCC

Big bang theory

In that order

Any Gary Unmarried followers...

I am enjoying it currently. I hadn't started watchin it until few days back though I hd d/led it. Ver few decent 20min comedies this season.

Anyways self deprecating humour, funny rebukes, sarcasm. Script is good.

Checkout Pilot if anyones interested.

Kumar said:
How I met your mother <----Robin gave me a couple of sleepless nights! Another titbit -Alyson Hannigan who plays Lily Aldrin went to my college!
Big bang theory

In that order
Robin = Katrina Kaif Mark II.

Kumar said:
Big bang theory

In that order

Don't even think of putting Chuck in TSCC's category....Terminator was absolute trash, Chuck is the best show on TV right now.

F|0ccY said:
Don't even think of putting Chuck in TSCC's category....Terminator was absolute trash, Chuck is the best show on TV right now.

Trash? hello? The last episode of TSCC was up there with the best..It was one of the best episodes ever aired..Many of us here hav watched it many a times:mad:

the unusuals is turning out pretty good imo. 4 episodes in, it has some interesting characters, the comedy is good and an intriguing storyline developing as well.

Ethan_Hunt said:
The IT Crowd. I can't believe I'm starting to enjoy a British comedy show. ;)

itcrowd was always amazin. been following since s1

log 1 = 0 said:
Any Gary Unmarried followers...

I am enjoying it currently. I hadn't started watchin it until few days back though I hd d/led it. Ver few decent 20min comedies this season.

Anyways self deprecating humour, funny rebukes, sarcasm. Script is good.

Checkout Pilot if anyones interested.

yes gary unmarried is also v.good. been watching this since the pilot was out.

^
Apparently the show hasn't been renewed as of yet and is reported to be on the bubble eventhough it has good ratings. Also the show won the "Favorite New TV Comedy" award at the 35th People's Choice Awards.

Seems like even CBS is following stupidity of Fox by consistently cancelling good shows.

log 1 = 0 said:
^
Apparently the show hasn't been renewed as of yet and is reported to be on the bubble eventhough it has good ratings. Also the show won the "Favorite New TV Comedy" award at the 35th People's Choice Awards.

Seems like even CBS is following stupidity of Fox by consistently cancelling good shows.

thats usually the case in usa. most good shows are cancelled.

Back