Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

kartikoli said:
^^^ i dont know if the coupon is valid now but u can use COD with HSBC coupon

ya bro i did the same and yes the hsbc and icici cupon have the same discount value though..!!

got the order confirmed too :)

rocker123 said:
Seeing a 6GB pen drive for the first time.

Link:- Buy ZipMem 6GB USB Pen Drive at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Not at all bad for Rs. 212/- (using RCOMLB1) plus warranty is for 6 years. :)

Who handles the warranty?I better pay 800 or something to get 8giga and be satisfied with reputed product warranty.Rather than buying 200 buks product and than spending 600 buks traveling east west north south for its warranty being accepted.

MAGNeT said:
Who handles the warranty?I better pay 800 or something to get 8giga and be satisfied with reputed product warranty.Rather than buying 200 buks product and than spending 600 buks traveling east west north south for its warranty being accepted.

I think letsbuy mentioned the warranty by manufacturer.

he i am a newbie for online shopping, want to buy a product of Rs 12000-14000from L.B. should i have only the coupon number or a physical coupon to get the discount? If a coupon is needed then could any1 share? What maximum discount i cud get for a product of Rs 12000-14000?

iamnew said:
Can you measure room temperature with this?

Dood.. u r so new. :no:

Product Overview

Omron Digital Thermometer 60sec MC 246

The Omron Digital Thermometers offer the finest in health technology, with ease-of-use features, and the most accurate results. This fine thermometer beeps at peak temperate, allowing you retract at the right time, giving you the accurate readings. This digital thermometer offer stable, 60 second readings, and is waterproof, making it easy to clean and maintain without any fuss. This rectal thermometer is designed specifically to match comfort needs without compromising on accuracy. The Omron Digital rectal Thermometer meets ASTM standards and is just what you need for a great mix of technology and ease-of-use.

just now i bought a thing worth 2500 from letsbuy , and even after successful transaction , the item is not showing inj my accounts section, where is it ??

Spacescreamer said:
Dood.. u r so new. :no:

Product Overview
Omron Digital Thermometer 60sec MC 246

The Omron Digital Thermometers offer the finest in health technology, with ease-of-use features, and the most accurate results. This fine thermometer beeps at peak temperate, allowing you retract at the right time, giving you the accurate readings. This digital thermometer offer stable, 60 second readings, and is waterproof, making it easy to clean and maintain without any fuss. This rectal thermometer is designed specifically to match comfort needs without compromising on accuracy. The Omron Digital rectal Thermometer meets ASTM standards and is just what you need for a great mix of technology and ease-of-use.

:eek:hyeah: Is there any similar product that can detect room temps?

he i am a newbie for online shopping, want to buy a product of Rs 12000-14000 from letsbuy, should i have only the coupon number or a physical coupon to get the discount? If a coupon is needed then could any1 share? What maximum discount i cud get for a product of Rs 12000-14000?

Back