Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

What's the minimum purchase for 500 OFF,250 OFF and 100 OFF coupons ?

I'm planning to buy a 1.8K mobile and may be a memory card with that if required.

vercetti said:
^^Mate I just said what I ordered for myself:)

my total orders done on others behalf is just triple of that.

Just think the business only a handful members have given letsbuy:)

:mad:................

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Praks said:
Which laptop coolers ?

CM X2 ones.

Revolution said:
What's the minimum purchase for 500 OFF,250 OFF and 100 OFF coupons ?

I'm planning to buy a 1.8K mobile and may be a memory card with that if required.

Are there any such coupons available.... ? I dont' think so..:)

Very Bad experience with Letsbuy

They should call theirself as LETSNOTBUY.COM

I had ordered Fujifilm FinePix AX300 (Silver) from letsbuy.com on 16th Aug, 2011. I paid using my ICICI credit card. I got the confirmation mail. I got a SMS and Email on 20-08-2011 which says the product was shipped on

Courier Name: Quantium
Docket No: D37******
Order Tracking Number: LSB-30****

I tried tracking it through Quantium website, It shows NOT FOUND. (even now I tried still it shows NOT FOUND). I called Customer care of Letsbuy.com. They kept me hold on phone for more than 10 min and Finally Mr.Sameer (CC) told His Delivery team has no idea about the Product and Tracking code. They also tried tracking using the same Docket Number, but there are also not able to track.

Is there a real courier company named Quantium, My delivery address is in Kerala, Does they had any branch in Kerala. The nearest branch to my place is Banglore, its just 570 KM away from the delivery address :)

As normal He told me SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO YOU. Its already been 3-4 days I call them everyday I hear the same message "SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO YOU", we cant help you as Delivery department is handled by another group of people. So I asked them their contact number, CC told they dont know their contact number.
Now NO PRODUCT OR REFUND.

Its real High class cheating guy, dont buy anything from Letsbuy.com, They are good in cheating you

If anyone want to learn cheating learn it from letsbuy.com People and the founder of letsbuy

He had masters degree in Cheating and Looting people for Hard Earned Money.

^^ Keep posting abt this in their Facebook wall, that's the only way to make them respond.

I did this for 2-3 weeks and got my correct product shipped, although they are yet to take back the incorrect one :mad: and haven't received any communication from them for the last one week on this. Anyway I got my product so won't bother .

I had a brilliant experience with letsbuy.

Ordered a Philips 7in1 Trimmer on 21st. Delivered on 22nd.

I don't think it gets any better than that.

sajokj said:
Very Bad experience with Letsbuy

They should call theirself as LETSNOTBUY.COM

I had ordered Fujifilm FinePix AX300 (Silver) from letsbuy.com on 16th Aug, 2011. I paid using my ICICI credit card. I got the confirmation mail. I got a SMS and Email on 20-08-2011 which says the product was shipped on

Courier Name: Quantium

Docket No: D37******

Order Tracking Number: LSB-30****

I tried tracking it through Quantium website, It shows NOT FOUND. (even now I tried still it shows NOT FOUND). I called Customer care of Letsbuy.com. They kept me hold on phone for more than 10 min and Finally Mr.Sameer (CC) told His Delivery team has no idea about the Product and Tracking code. They also tried tracking using the same Docket Number, but there are also not able to track.

Is there a real courier company named Quantium, My delivery address is in Kerala, Does they had any branch in Kerala. The nearest branch to my place is Banglore, its just 570 KM away from the delivery address :)

As normal He told me SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO YOU. Its already been 3-4 days I call them everyday I hear the same message "SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO YOU", we cant help you as Delivery department is handled by another group of people. So I asked them their contact number, CC told they dont know their contact number.

Now NO PRODUCT OR REFUND.

Its real High class cheating guy, dont buy anything from Letsbuy.com, They are good in cheating you

If anyone want to learn cheating learn it from letsbuy.com People and the founder of letsbuy

He had masters degree in Cheating and Looting people for Hard Earned Money.

i too faces similar issue with letsbuy. if you want a solution then follow the steps that i have done. click here

dinjo said:

I am not sure why you want to old version of HDD. You can easily buy WD 500GB USB 3.0 which is lesser price than the one you want to buy. Pls refer below link

Buy WD My Passport Essential SE 500GB (2.5 Inch / USB 3.0) WDBACY5000ABK at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Use rcomlb1 discount coupon to get 15% discount....:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally wait is over & WD 1TB USB 3.0 is back on LetsBuy. :) Just ordered one for me.

hey guys is LetsBuy really safe or not???

i'm planning to buy WD 1TB USB 3.0 using rcomlb1 coupon & will be using cash on delivery option is it the best option or i should buy it using CC???

& which is the best coupon for this product???

i'm planning to buy WD 1TB USB 3.0 using rcomlb1 coupon & will be using cash on delivery option is it the best option or i should buy it using CC???

Before the Blah Blah post., at least read through last few pages before anyone spoon-feeds ypu....I hope you tried out the coupon....COD wont work with RCOMLB1 coupon...so u gotta pay by CC/Net banking/Debit Card in advance. Don't work u should get it within a week max...give correct contact no and email id.

I am planning to buy a Nikon D3100 from letsbuy.Are there any coupons other than RCOMLB1 which gives more than 1k discount.

Getting it for 28k along with Slik F740 Tripod + DSLR Bag + TRANSCEND CL-10 16GB SD CARD + 4GB SD Card Is it a good deal?

Hi guys,
I have ordered a couple of items and a very good experience with them,prompt delivery through blue dart and good packing too. Some items you can find in less price in ebay even after applying LB coupens.

Only once I had bad experience,after cancellation of order,it took more than a month to get the money refunded :-(

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
I am planning to buy a Nikon D3100 from letsbuy.Are there any coupons other than RCOMLB1 which gives more than 1k discount.

Getting it for 28k along with Slik F740 Tripod + DSLR Bag + TRANSCEND CL-10 16GB SD CARD + 4GB SD Card Is it a good deal?

Not much more but you can get max 1200 using ICICILB.

Back