Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Hey guys .. Have any of you people bought BlackBerry phones from letsbuy? I was planning to buy one from them. They are unlocked right i mean my vodafone will work on it ? And warranty claim can be done in my city that is kolkata itself?

I had bought a blackberry curve 8520 from letsbuy the phone comes with 18 months warranty and u can claim it anywhere in
India at there authorized service center.

rajveersingh09 said:
Hey thanks man .. That helped :) It Runs any GSM right?
Yes, Runs on any GSM network

harpreet89 said:
That reliance 15% off coupon is not working for Cash on Delivery option.

Is this happening with me or someone else facing same problem ??

It will not work with COD orders just bought 4 C203 using the same coupon but paid through netbanking.

Guys, letsbuy has introduced a new exchange offer, where it exchanges your old mobile/laptop for a price (gives you a coupon of the same price), depending on the purchase cost and condition of the mobile, or specs of the laptop.

why would i accept 1000rs coupon in exchange when i can get that discount using general coupons

[considering high price items.... i think they must have some min. purchase amt.]

lol. Their evaluation is absurd. I tried with an iphone costing above 35k. See the quote they gave

Code:
Brand : Apple, Product Price : Rs.35000, Product Age : 1year, Mobile Condition : Good , Mobile Status: Working

Your Offer - Rs.12133

Apple owners will cry :p

Anybody else facing problems with checkout? When I reach the final step of payment I get an error message saying address too short and no phone number.

kartikoli said:
why would i accept 1000rs coupon in exchange when i can get that discount using general coupons

[considering high price items.... i think they must have some min. purchase amt.]

I evaluated the price of my nearly 2 year old Sammy which costed me 17k before and it gave me a quote of 6550/- which is higher than what most other shops are offering me.

Back