Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

You don't need physical coupons. During checkout, you just need to provide the coupon number. Current coupons that I am aware of are RCOMLB1 and ICICILB. The first gives you a 15% maximum discount of 1000, and the latter a 10% maximum discount of 1200.

honest1 said:
True, one WD Portable HDD was costing 2550 yesterday, today the price has been revised to 2700.... :(

woahh just seen that, lucky me i ordered it for C.O.D along with the hsbc coupon for 2340/-

Btw i even feel keeping in mind the festive season that new codes maybe be out soon

Guys,

Ordered a Samsung wave 525 from Letsbuy with a free 8 GB card. received the package today. Phone is decent and it was a sealed package but the free 8 GB card( Verbatim) was defective out of the box and they didn't provide any bill for the memory card.. I don't think i will be able to service it without any bill.

I have ordered many things from letsbuy before and the experiance was very good but this time they have left a sour taste.

Any suggestions to get this card replaced by letsbuy?

knoughtyd said:
^Only RCOMLB1 working which has been to give just 10% discount now :( All I got today was their newsletter but no new coupons :no:
i have ordered a phone a week back with RCOM and got 15% discount

kartikoli said:
i have ordered a phone a week back with RCOM and got 15% discount

yeah and since sept 1st icici n hsbc coupons have been discontinued (thts really sad 4 ppl who go through the COD route)

icicilb discount code which expired in Letsbuy on 31st August has started working again today. 10% Discount Maximum Rs 1,200.

rcomlb1 discount code is reduced to 10% instead of 15%, Maximum Rs 1,000.

I have icici credit card and even reliance postpaid connection.. Which coupon to use?? I am facing a problem paying them via CC. When I click on pay now it doesn't show up anything, just a blank page. I addition i do have 4000 imint points left

how is this for a deal?

http://www.koovs.com/deals/deal/samsung-galaxy-s2-smartphone-tablet-mobile-and-accessories-specifications-user-reviews-best-discount-price-in-india-koovs-offer

apply coupons: KOOVSGRT19 (3500 off)

it will cost you 25.5K...

i just stumbled on the deal...my CC betrayed me..or else :(

chiragsthakur said:
As no deal for Samsung S2 is available, I am shortlisting Wildfire S

Buy HTC Wildfire S (Dark Grey)/Android v2.3/3G/Wi-Fi/5.0MP at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Any coupons that can reduce the price???

Back